Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: General Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    It seems the new event may have fixed my crashing issue.

My Boardwalk is down to three tickets now though. ;( I was at eight.
    Great to hear that your game is working fine now. Thank you for the update. Sorry about your Boardwalk though. The orders at 8 balloons are tougher. Keep going.

Rhino Keeper
    I made the first bridge but everything I put in the other side (houses, monuments, stores) even if I put a road doesn't fit well because the experience or the habitants dissapear, as if it weren't a road near, why?

Grand Emperor
    Do make sure your roads are connected to both ends of the bridge. Can you post a picture if it persists?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! You helped me a lot. Now I solved my problem. I didn't notice that in one side the road wasn't connected.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Do make sure your roads are connected to both ends of the bridge. Can you post a picture if it persists?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Thanks! You helped me a lot. Now I solved my problem. I didn't notice that in one side the road wasn't connected.
    Great that you spotted and rectified it. I'm sure you could do with extra land.

So I purchased a land expansion using my parts but wasn't able to actually use the new land. when i restarted the game, that piece of land had the little X on it again saying i needed parts to expand there. so like it took away my parts but never game me the land and is now saying i have to re-purchase that piece of land with new parts...can i have my parts back/piece of land

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by krispykreem View Post
    So I purchased a land expansion using my parts but wasn't able to actually use the new land. when i restarted the game, that piece of land had the little X on it again saying i needed parts to expand there. so like it took away my parts but never game me the land and is now saying i have to re-purchase that piece of land with new parts...can i have my parts back/piece of land
    Welcome to the forum, krispykreem!

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that you lost your expansion. For this matter, you will need to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further. You can read more about Storm8 Support if you are sending the email for the first time. All the best!

Grand Emperor
    FYI posts reporting pink buildings and boxes have been moved to new thread. Please continue to make your reports there. Thank you.

Pink buildings and boxes

New Resident
    Filled quite a few entertainment orders and even mastered the building but my comedy and tragedy masks did not increase according to the orders I filled.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by allytea View Post
    Filled quite a few entertainment orders and even mastered the building but my comedy and tragedy masks did not increase according to the orders I filled.
    Hi allytea, sorry to hear that you're not getting masks as you should. Can you reinstall your game and try delivering an order again? Hopefully that will help. Can you post screenshots if its still happening after reinstallation? Thanks.