Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Fiesta Time Event- May 24 2016

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When you pull up your pantry you should have some red x's by the items you can delete. The top line are items for the current event and you are not able to delete those.
    Scroll down one line to see the items you can delete.
    Also just an FYI, I'm pretty sure your pantry has to be 90% filled to capacity to see the red x's and be able to delete items from your pantry. I tried and tried logging in and out thinking it was a glitch in the game but then figured it out.

Good luck to everyone on this event. I stopped at the parrot who's really cute. I always try to finish but this event combined with everything else going on in the game is just too far out of reach.

Farm Supplier
    This is soooo irritating! We wait FOUR hours for the stupid pi?ata, to drop TWO candies!! And one of them is the smarties-looking one that you get from baking recipes!!! I have so many of them already, this game is soooo frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    I finished 12 cakes and I just can't work up the interest to do any more. It feels like you're all over the place trying to do this one and at the same time it feels like you're getting nothing done. I should say at least that's how I feel. Others may feel differently. I don't like not completing events, but, this one is too much.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Yea, I'm stopping at 12 too. I don't think it would be quite as bad if it didn't completely monopolize my milk but the balance is still just really off on this one. It takes entirely too much time, effort and resources to make one cake. Not to mention that making this one, super tedious cake is supposed to be your only goal for days upon days because it prevents you from getting anything else done.

I'm jus doing the pi?ata whacks, and making whatever recipes the baking club asks for, but otherwise, I've stopped trying to finish this event. I don't have room for a decoration anyway, and I'm certainly not going to stress over getting one that I find creepy. I got the parrot, and am happy with that. Now if we'd been offered a recipe as the final prize, then I might try to muddle through.

Executive Chef
    Got the parrot this morning. Total of 7 cakes made and I'm done. Will use up the cinnamon sugar but no more condensed milk for me! Using it all on frosting and custard now.

I applaud anyone that actually makes 28 cakes!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    I came to the forum to check other people's views and can see that I'm not the only one who's fed up and giving up on the rest of the goal. There is no way I'll finish all the cakes needed and like Morose said it takes so much effort to make one cake.

This game is still in its infancy and it's very annoying that the goals aren't achievable to many people. I could be losing interest in this game very soon

New Resident

Pinata

Just make 20 pinata cake..still 8 to make ... hard one ... hope to make it in 3 days 😁
    Last edited by grega228; 06-03-16 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Incomplete

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	31373

The Chihuahua is a 1 x 1 animated decoration.

Executive Chef
    Awwww, he is cute! I just dont have the patience for the condensed milk. Congrats on getting through it all!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast