Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fiesta Time Event- May 24 2016

Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    is there any info to show which oven, recipes drop which type of candies?

thx alot
    ** Any recipe cooked over 5mins may drop 1 Hard Candy (except home-made ingredients, Gourmet & Fruit Extravaganza recipes).
    *** Limited recipes (except Pinata Cake) for each serving drop 1 specific candy depending on appliance type as per above chart.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 05-29-16 at 03:44 AM.

Personally, the items are getting much too expensive. You hardly get enough coins for meals, I can't even save enough to to buy the pie oven...or open the additional new item. Not to mention, the amount of MILK needed for everything...really...6 for one sweet milk...really...and wait...wait...3 per creme br?l?e ...and sit and wait for 20 minutes for milk to refill. Quickly getting tired of waiting...cut down the waiting time on the milk, when we have this kind of event where milk is in super high demand. Oh, and the special cinnamon sticks...hour and a half...please people..we do work, and play for enjoyment...this gets waaaayyyy to stressful. Cut the wait times down for the ingredients, so we can cook, and use all stoves at once...

Executive Chef
    It wouldn't be as bad if my Quick Serves were working properly.

Executive Chef
    Ok the Pinata is just being mean at this point! It clearly showed lollipops in the picture TWICE when I collected from it but it gave me no lollipops! This is ridiculous! I've been waiting all day to make a stupid cake and can't due to lack of lollipops.

Still trying for the parrot but I'm done with this afterwards unless the lollipop drop rate increases. I have better things to do.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by starpang View Post
    What in tarnation is going on with the new bakery story 2? I cant finish any of the challenges because it wont stay open long enough to even see what i need. I open the market and it shuts down, I click on the to do list and it shuts down, I try to cook and it shuts down. I try to move things in my bakery it shuts down. Please fix these issues. I have reinstalled this game 4 times now seeing if that would help, it didnt. I can play the older bakery story but it doesnt show the new items.

the exact same thing happens to me!!! this game suddenly started sucking after all these updates! it just randomly shuts down

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Ok the Pinata is just being mean at this point! It clearly showed lollipops in the picture TWICE when I collected from it but it gave me no lollipops!
    i think it's a flaw of programming due to multiple drops possibility.

guess they sd use the way gourmet goods was done, when visual drops are exactly the same as text inscription we see when we pick up the drops.

but this thing has other visuall effect.
    it's always plenty of all candy types, but you can see wht you actually got only when you pick it up: it's 2 or 3 inscriptions only.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 05-28-16 at 09:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. Enough is enough. In the last week i added a pignata post, a pignata oven, 4 fruit trees and juice machine and I had to take a bunch of tables out to add counters for all the new recipe. Now i have a horders heaven of appliances and looks nothing like a restaurant. The expansion is too expensive. Please don't add so much appliances and recipe and keep expansions so expensive!!! Everything is expensiveand always have to spend on learning new recipe or i havenothing to do and can't expend. This would be a fun event if i had somewhereto put the prize dog. I will do all this work so i can put the dog in storage!! Makes no sense!! Very frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    I've had like 8 brown candies drop over the last day and a half from pi?ata and recipes, but they are not adding in my inventory so can't make pi?ata cakes.

OMG! I agree with all the complaints posted!!! Appliances and recipes are way too expensive! There's not enough room for appliances and trees etc. and it costs way too much to expand! Too much cream is needed! Not enough lollipops are dropped! There's got to be a better way!!! I'm not trying to be a negative nancy but sheesh!!Im still playing and it's a fun game if not for all these quirks!

Farm Supplier
    WOW I've just got my parrot...went straight into storage...remind me again why I'm trying to make 28 Pi?ata cakes to get a chihuahua which I'll also need to send to storage..if the grand prize was a permanent cake like the Rose Cake Pop bouquet then I could understand this game better... I'm trying to save $8,000,000 to open up the new market. Can anyone tell me how many players have been able to achieve this

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast