Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiesta Time Event- May 24 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    I'm kinda mad that it takes 6 Cream to make 1 Condensed Cream. Since you get only one lollipop per Horchata recipe, that's 24 Cream to get enough lollipops for 1 Pinata Cake. That's completely ridiculous. Since Cream is such a crucial ingredient, you basically have to stop making other recipes
    The pi?ata will occasionally drop lollipops, that will help a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Yeah I may skip this one too! I'm running out of space for counters with all these recipes for to go orders and the secret bakers club and each event leaves me with tens of thousands of plates of food. Thus one requires about 16 recipes for each cake and then you need to make 28 in 13 days! I can't spend all my time in this game!
    Sell your counters holding lower value foods to make room for more counters plus you'll rack up money faster.

Good grief I'm glad it's not just me who feels this way. The dog is cute but I don't even have the room for him and as others have already said, trying to get the candies (especially the lollipops) is ridiculous. And the cream is so crucial to all the other recipes I can't see wasting six. This game has always been a little over the top to purchase recipes and special ingredients but this challenge is probably one I'm gonna skip. I'll try to get the parrot because he's kind of cute but forget making 28 cakes! Sorry poochie...

Executive Chef
    The 6 fiesta goals and the 3 Pinata goals go really fast....I finished 8 of the 9 in the first 2 days and I'm on vacation with limited wifi. I think it's doable to get the dog in the time left without focusing exclusively on event recipes. I only do SBC when they don't require huge amounts of frosting or ingredients I have to prep and I've been lucky with that lately.

But I agree on the cream...my store gives 4 at a time so it takes awhile to even get 6.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, I don't think I'm going to finish this. The lollipops are very tough to come by : making the barista recipe takes all the cream so there's a lot of waiting for that. And then lollipop drops from the pi?ata are few and far between (in five hits/drops I only got one lollipop!)

Oh Well

Fashion Designer
    Agreed on the cream! Wish it was just even one cream less... having it only 5 cream could still save tons and tons of time waiting. I'm progressing so slowly because I'm still trying to make smoothie recipes, sbc, and to-go orders. I've only made about 4 cakes so far!

Executive Chef
    Same here Cammo, might be time to stop the SBC...cannot help it, I'm a completionist lol.

Because I don't see these in the first post, for those of you wondering, here are the other recipes.

Alfajores Recipe (1 hr/Fancy Oven):
    1 cinnamon sugar, 1 mexican chocolate, 4 flour
    serves 300, earns 1500, 38 xp
    bronze mastery 10(+5% servings), silver 10(1 Pinata Stick), gold ?(-10% cook time)

Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe (1 hr/Barista Machine):
    1 condensed cream, 1 mexican chocolate, 4 sugar
    bronze mastery 10(+5% servings), silver ?(1 Pinata Stick), gold ?(-10% cook time)

Mocha Tres Leches Cake (1 hr/Home Oven):
    1 condensed cream, 1 mexican chocolate, 2 coffee, 4 flour
    bronze mastery 10(+5% servings), silver ?(1 Pinata Stick), gold ?(-10% cook time)
    Last edited by ladyknightkeladry; 05-26-16 at 11:48 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    Because I don't see these in the first post, for those of you wondering, here are the other recipes.

Alfajores Recipe (1 hr/Fancy Oven):
    1 cinnamon sugar, 1 mexican chocolate, 4 flour
    bronze mastery 10(+5% servings), silver 10(1 Pinata Stick), gold ?(-10% cook time)

Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe (1 hr/Barista Machine):
    1 condensed cream, 1 mexican chocolate, 4 sugar

Mocha Tres Leches Cake (1 hr/Home Oven):
    1 condensed cream, 1 mexican chocolate, 2 coffee, 4 flour
    Whoops! Thank you for reminding me and posting the info! Sorry I've been a bit busy today. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    is there any info to show which oven, recipes drop which type of candies?

thx alot

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast