Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Fiesta Time Event- May 24 2016

Executive Chef
    Need 3 more cakes! *Pants*

Grats Cammo, he's adorable! <3 Grats to everyone else getting along great and or are finished!

I need a kitty for my shop s8, got the hidden kitty table and chair and the tea set, but a cute kitten animated would own!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you!

3 days left! You got this Nire and everyone else who is so close to finishing!

Rhino Keeper
    Well this task became impossible for me. I have just quit this game. If you are my neighbor, feel free to delete me

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped trying for the Chihuahua a few days ago and am only making the pinata cake for the sake of it as its a really cute food item. I hope the pinata doesn't become just a pole like when the barrel of roses became a barrel of dirt...mind you I'll have a use for the pole, festivus in December lol where I'll never need a barrel of dirt displayed!

Rhino Keeper
    I am done!!! With 24 hrs to spare!! I can't believe..

The Honorable Panda
    Lucky You! I have 12 more cakes to go! Will not be finishing this one!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Mexican cinnamon required for cinnamon sugar changed to 1 per sugar??

Edit: sorry that was a glitch in my game.. went back and checked.. it had displayed the cinnamon quantity of Mexican chocolate and sugar quantity of cinnamon sugar.. but it had charged me 3 cinnamon.. I had 7 and now I have 3..
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 06-07-16 at 11:58 AM.

Farm Supplier
    OMG that was crazy. Last night I still had 7 cakes to go. Talk about stressful! I was berating myself for being a completionist!

At 2 hours to go, I only had to make another 3 cakes. Unfortunately, I wasn't as strategic as I should have been and ended up running out of Mexican Cinnamon with just one hour left to go! T.T

So I used all my Quick Serves to bash out the pinata and managed to get up to 26/28 cakes. I only needed one more taffy candy to make the second last cake. I was so close yet so far! So at 8 min to go, I gave in and used gems to make/skip the 28th cake.

At 12 seconds left of the event, I managed to get my hands on Amigo the Chihuahuha!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	206.5 KB 
ID:	31503

Views:	37 
Size:	230.7 KB 
ID:	31504

I've never used gems to finish an event before (and I hope to never do so again) but I am so glad that I've got Amigo! I can't imagine my Bakery without him He is absolutely adorable and totally worth all the stress.

Views:	36 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	31505
    Amigo barking and jumping at the Koi fish in my pond
    Last edited by lovereese007; 06-09-16 at 12:27 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678