Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Tournament - Anemone Dragon 5/24/16

Fashion Designer
    I give up! Been stuck on Dueler since yesterday so not only did I not finish the tourney but am also 2 days behind in the tales since this was the 3rd battle win I needed to continue on! Knew something like this was going to happen shouldn't have started this tourney but oh well. "it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game"*sigh* thought that would make me feel better but, no.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    I give up! Been stuck on Dueler since yesterday so not only did I not finish the tourney but am also 2 days behind in the tales since this was the 3rd battle win I needed to continue on! Knew something like this was going to happen shouldn't have started this tourney but oh well. "it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game"*sigh* thought that would make me feel better but, no.
    I gave up on it 2 days ago. I couldn't get passed Dueler either. I didn't even bother trying to continue with the tales. I am not enjoying DS much these days.

Rhino Keeper
    What is going on with the game? I am down to last 2dragons and I can't log in! So mad! I know it is not my internet I am able to come here I can also stream with no problems. Come on guys get this straightened out NOW!😥😬

Rhino Keeper
    During the last 5 min the banner was still up but not the trophy on the side with time. Anyway, I was able to beat the final dragon, round 30, with 2 min left and then at 3:02 my game started processing and it took away my prize dragon!!! The time still lines up with the round being completed but either way that's not right! I took a snap of my prize victory so I'm hoping they'll fix this since I also had to speed battle last 5 rounds in 15 min because I accidentally fell asleep.

Executive Chef
    I finished With a day to spare, kids finished with 12 hrs left. They spent half a day on anemone. Just glad we all finished. Still days left on the tournament. Congrats to all who got through. Bummer to hear y'all who had troubles.
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 06-02-16 at 08:43 AM. Reason: With isn't spelled Witt ;)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415