Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

New Resident
    It's been 10 days, how to fix? ipad / iphone all the same.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	63971

Rhino Keeper
    It?s now been over 2 months and I still can?t load the game. So I have missed out on 20 gold from my dragons and 3 from my friends.

So sad ��
    Last edited by Paul__; 07-23-22 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Removed support communications - please see forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by tigeress2474 View Post
    It?s now been over 2 months and I still can?t load the game. So I have missed out on 20 gold from my dragons and 3 from my friends.

So sad ��
    Please see the following thread for updates or to talk about this issue:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-will-not-load

All future posts here will be moved to the designated thread. Thanks!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Is anyone else having issues with Bingo? I collect from a completed task, move on to the next one, and Bingo just takes me back to the previous one to collect again. Multiple restarts and it's still happening.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with Bingo? I collect from a completed task, move on to the next one, and Bingo just takes me back to the previous one to collect again. Multiple restarts and it's still happening.
    This happens periodically. I call it "getting stuck in a bingo loop." I've never found a way out of it.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Please contact support using the link in my signature. They may be able to help.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    OK, another problem with looping. The Travel Time ad just keeps looping between the splash screen and the App Store. When the ad finishes, the splash screen turns upside down, then the X takes you to the App Store and when you arrow back to Dragon Story, you countdown to the X again....and repeat. There is no way out of the loop except hard closing. EVERY. TIME. Anyone else getting this?

Rhino Keeper
    Over 3 weeks, not able to play game, that’s over 75 gold, a new land open and a loss of neighbours….year/months of building trust down the drain.

Dubious Dragon

Not sure if its a bug or what. Playing on Apple SE 2 just got the 150 tickets for dubious dragon. Quest completed but no dragon or egg?.
    Edit: Looks like you need spell building and lvl 17 to craft it. Thought you got it when you got 150 tickets
    Last edited by RisZinnia; 03-08-23 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Found answer

Farm Supplier
    Unable to load Dragon Story for a week. Have attempted 3 times a day including a hard restart 3 times a day. Is the game discontinued or closed?