Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nabilah6885 View Post
    I still can't used my breeding den after the updates. Tried restart, uninstall, hard restart etc but still the same. Can anyone help? Its almost a week now
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I just reached level 8 (playing on kindle) and don't see where to purchase my spell shop. Is it available? And where should I find it?

Not sure if this is where to put this...I have a dragon stuck in evolution since last leaderboard event. What do I do? Can't do anything with it and still shows it's evolving but it's not.

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying to plant on another farm and accidentally hit the speed up timer for the one next to it. Please reset farm and return the 22 gold

Device: iPad iOS 9.3.3
    Dragon story v2.4.2

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    I was trying to plant on another farm and accidentally hit the speed up timer for the one next to it. Please reset farm and return the 22 gold

Device: iPad iOS 9.3.3
    Dragon story v2.4.2
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Not sure if this is where to put this...I have a dragon stuck in evolution since last leaderboard event. What do I do? Can't do anything with it and still shows it's evolving but it's not.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hey , guys, I am a loyal Dragon Story player,I have been playing for at least three years, but this morning I made a mistake , I bought 260 000 fruits by 1000 gold, this is my careless move , hoping to in return , this is the first time I write to you , I hope you can understand,My ID is bravevvDNA.thank you all the time

New Resident
    I had purchased 1400 gold for $50.00. I have never bought this much before I accidentally hit the buy coin section and my little finger hit to purchase of 18,000,000 coins for 1,000. I already had over 22,000,000 and did/do not need more coin. Can you please turn that purchase back into god

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bravevvDNA View Post
    Hey , guys, I am a loyal Dragon Story player,I have been playing for at least three years, but this morning I made a mistake , I bought 260 000 fruits by 1000 gold, this is my careless move , hoping to in return , this is the first time I write to you , I hope you can understand,My ID is bravevvDNA.thank you all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaberwock View Post
    I had purchased 1400 gold for $50.00. I have never bought this much before I accidentally hit the buy coin section and my little finger hit to purchase of 18,000,000 coins for 1,000. I already had over 22,000,000 and did/do not need more coin. Can you please turn that purchase back into god
    I am sorry this happened to you both. For loss of gold, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I am sorry this happened to you both. For loss of gold, please send an email to support@storm8.com.
    I have been trying to submit request through the website, Am having trouble with getting into my email (when it rains it pours) working on it again, was tied up a few days, so no progress. Working on it again again. Don't want look like not interested or have too much time lapse. Hang in there with me, I'm not familiar how to do thing's yet thank you.

Hi, anyone ever facing problem like me, dragon story display in blue colour/seems like night mode? I tried several times to uninstall and re-install back, but wont work, my storm id : lenilenileni1091, please help

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast