Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

New Resident
    Is it possible to get some extra time to complete the Dragon Tales event? I was missing the materials necessary to complete the Ifrit dragon even though I completed all the goals. I tried restarting multiple times but it didn?t fix the issue and then sent support a message with screenshots attached but I haven?t heard back. I suddenly got the materials today with less than 12 hours of the event to go. There is no way I can complete the event without spending and I?m going to miss out on a lot of rewards

Rhino Keeper
    Oracle Pool habitat from the new quad habitats is way off. Please fix this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190319-164933~(1).jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	709.1 KB 
ID:	50651

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Oracle Pool habitat from the new quad habitats is way off. Please fix this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190319-164933~(1).jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	709.1 KB 
ID:	50651
    This has been reported. See current bug thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...itat-alignment
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi I have a problem with the free gift videos, they play all the way to the end but when it finishes and I close it I get a message saying your video didn’t finish playing,would you like to watch another one but the same thing will happen. It doesn’t make any difference if I force close. This happens on my castle story game as well

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseymay69 View Post
    Hi I have a problem with the free gift videos, they play all the way to the end but when it finishes and I close it I get a message saying your video didn?t finish playing,would you like to watch another one but the same thing will happen. It doesn?t make any difference if I force close. This happens on my castle story game as well
    This is a known issue. These are third party ads. Storm 8 has to contact them directly to report issues. Next time you get the name of the video, please provide it on the current bug thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...os-do-not-play
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you I will do that

Executive Chef
    on the floral arrangements: i have 250 neighbors. i asked them all for the link. i had gotten 2 replies. and yes force closed and restrted multiple times. after a couple of hours, i check again. nothing. my family happens to all be there so i ask my cousin if she recieved my request. no she didnt. neither did my husband (who normally cannot check his game at work). i ask (via FB) other IRL friends who play the game and none of them had recieved my request. so i finally spend my gold to get past it. i finish up with the fireapple & making a blossom. i start my fights. hadn't recieved a video in weeks to speed up the arena, so i spend some gold to speed that up. only one of my wins isn't counted. i had been on vacation and had to leave to drive home so i couldn't play. as soon as i have stopped, i log in and go to do my last fight which was super slow and the final "you won" the fight in the arena takes so long to load that the event ends by 3 seconds.
    so i counted how many responses i had recieved that day (because i know you can only recieve 20). i had recieved 6. 3 for maps. 3 for the links. there is no way that the other 254 neighbors didn't see my request especially when i was able to physically see their screens to verify.
    yesterday i send out new requests for maps from people. i sent this request out early in the day & by the end of the day (about 16 hours later) i hadn't recieved one map. i ask my husband and cousins and some friends (via FB) & no one had recieved any request. and now by today, i have only recieved 8 maps. it has never taken me this long to get responses.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    on the floral arrangements: i have 250 neighbors. i asked them all for the link. i had gotten 2 replies. and yes force closed and restrted multiple times. after a couple of hours, i check again. nothing. my family happens to all be there so i ask my cousin if she recieved my request. no she didnt. neither did my husband (who normally cannot check his game at work). i ask (via FB) other IRL friends who play the game and none of them had recieved my request. so i finally spend my gold to get past it. i finish up with the fireapple & making a blossom. i start my fights. hadn't recieved a video in weeks to speed up the arena, so i spend some gold to speed that up. only one of my wins isn't counted. i had been on vacation and had to leave to drive home so i couldn't play. as soon as i have stopped, i log in and go to do my last fight which was super slow and the final "you won" the fight in the arena takes so long to load that the event ends by 3 seconds.
    so i counted how many responses i had recieved that day (because i know you can only recieve 20). i had recieved 6. 3 for maps. 3 for the links. there is no way that the other 254 neighbors didn't see my request especially when i was able to physically see their screens to verify.
    yesterday i send out new requests for maps from people. i sent this request out early in the day & by the end of the day (about 16 hours later) i hadn't recieved one map. i ask my husband and cousins and some friends (via FB) & no one had recieved any request. and now by today, i have only recieved 8 maps. it has never taken me this long to get responses.
    Same thing happened with me and my Plushy Beasts yesterday. I finally had to spend gold in order to move on. **SO** **NOT** **HAPPY***
    I spend hundreds on this game, so it really irks me to be forced to pay gold for something that I should have gotten from neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    What is going on??? I have over 8 hours left on my timer, went to craft the overgrown fountain and its not a available to craft anymore!!! I can not proceed and finish!! Storm 8 if this is not fixed immediately you better just give me the graceful dragon because I am totally set up to get it!!

I had the same problem, used 75 gold to skip it, should be given 75 gold back