Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzenga View Post
    Dragon story, iPad mini 2, version 11.2.1

I am losing 30gold each time I use the boost. The 1st boost doesn?t take so I have to buy it again, so am paying 60 gold each time I use it...and I do it twice a day so I?m losing 60 gold a day, and chance this can be refunded
    Please contact support for assistance. See link in my signature.

If on android see this thread :

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1496825
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    In bingo just got request to craft large pink gemstone. CAN?T do this anymore!!!! As you can see I posted about this problem before. And there was no response please fix this as you took this option away from us. It?s not fair to ask us to do something that is impossible to do.

Please note: this is a new week of Bingo. I am not just repeating a previous post.
    This is being worked on.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...NGO-Challenges

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrsly View Post
    So many posts, it's hard to find one in particular but I glanced over a few issues (not thoroughly though, sorry), but does anyone else have trouble with the 2x farm boost? I press on it, it goes away, but then there's no countdown timer. It just ignores me.
    Yes. I don't know if you found the information you were looking for but Kooky found some information on this for me. I have the same problem.
    Kooky told me that they said to tap around the button to make it work. Its a very tight squeeze with other buttons there, and gold traps are scary, but I was able to get it to work one time, when I tapped below the bottom of the button. almost off my screen. I just tried once the one time to see if I could make it work. It took some time, and some courage but I finally got it to work. Not convenient but at least you wont lose the boosts.
    Your not actually spending the boost when it ignores you right?. I never lost any boost when the button didn't "take'

I am not sure how to direct you to that bug issue but it is on the bug/issue page, or at this link below.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ton-(-android)

I don't have the quest Gemstones in the sky on the quest outpost anymore, but I still get it in the leaderboard bingo, so it's a bit annoying since I can't finish a bingo because of this

I emptied my Quest and recd the starmap... went to start the same quest and it said my dragon was adventuring. You cant get into quest during an adventure. AND yes for 3 hrs there have been major game issues.

Did a 5x food boost and was blocked almost the entire hour from planting/harvesting. Id get it planted and look back down at it and nothing is planted...as if i hadnt harvested yet. Was planting upgrapes.

Try posting a message on my wall, a neighbors wall. Nope, wont let ya. Try to delete... still there after processing stops. Ugh

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing Bingo for 5 weeks now and always first place (do far) . I tried using a nest boost once and I think it took 5 mins off 17 hr egg. I've tried to read and understand before I use the others. Nothing I have read makes any sense to me. 1. Where do I see how many boosts I have? 2. How do I use them? I really don't want to waste them. Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    I have been playing Bingo for 5 weeks now and always first place (do far) . I tried using a nest boost once and I think it took 5 mins off 17 hr egg. I've tried to read and understand before I use the others. Nothing I have read makes any sense to me. 1. Where do I see how many boosts I have? 2. How do I use them? I really don't want to waste them. Thanks.
    Information on Boosts:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1355285

When you tap your nest or farm you will see Boost activate button show up at the bottom of your screen. Tap that then you will see highlighted the boosts you have.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Information on Boosts:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1355285

When you tap your nest or farm you will see Boost activate button show up at the bottom of your screen. Tap that then you will see highlighted the boosts you have.
    Thanks Kooky for directing me to Bastiaan0 wonderfully simple explanation & examples of how to use Bingo Boosts! I read so much other info on boosts and it just didn't click. Thanks again!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Thanks Kooky for directing me to Bastiaan0 wonderfully simple explanation & examples of how to use Bingo Boosts! I read so much other info on boosts and it just didn't click. Thanks again!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180323-175651.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	167.5 KB 
ID:	43219
    Does this mean I have 6-2X, 7-5X and 3-10X boosts?
    It's kind of fuzzy. They read 6/8, 7/8 and 3/8
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-24-18 at 01:13 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Rhino Keeper
    These Bingo Boosts are Awesome! now that I understand how to use them. Thx S8. I wish I had asked sooner. I would have had enuf food to complete Chapter 10 in Stellar event.