Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherri52 View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with their Spell Shop not being able to craft? If so please let me know. I can't craft anything.
    What happens when you try to craft?

If nothing when you tap the building, try force closing your game.

Also make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game (not a seasonal version).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    So many posts, it's hard to find one in particular but I glanced over a few issues (not thoroughly though, sorry), but does anyone else have trouble with the 2x farm boost? I press on it, it goes away, but then there's no countdown timer. It just ignores me.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrsly View Post
    So many posts, it's hard to find one in particular but I glanced over a few issues (not thoroughly though, sorry), but does anyone else have trouble with the 2x farm boost? I press on it, it goes away, but then there's no countdown timer. It just ignores me.
    Here is a post regarding someone that has the same issue: Does this help?

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    When you tap the boost, do you get an apple icon with a timer next to your stop watch? The boost doesn't do anything immediately, it simply speeds up the time for whatever action you decide to boost. So a one hour boost shortens the growing time by one hour.

Attachment 35432

Host(ess)
    Hi, yeah, no, sorry. The 2x farm boost doesn't work for me. I don't get the apple icon with a countdown timer. The options simply just go away. However, the 5x boost works (I get the apple icon for the hour, and watch the farm timer count down by 5 sec). I dont know if the 10x boost works because I've never had one to try!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrsly View Post
    Hi, yeah, no, sorry. The 2x farm boost doesn't work for me. I don't get the apple icon with a countdown timer. The options simply just go away. However, the 5x boost works (I get the apple icon for the hour, and watch the farm timer count down by 5 sec). I dont know if the 10x boost works because I've never had one to try!
    Please send in a support ticket so an agent can check your game.
    See link in my signature.

Please fix some dragon's motion!

Little Red,Rattle,Dark Omen,Trick,etc...these dragons are always keep on jumping in the same place!

Rhino Keeper
    We Can Not Trade Dragons for Gemstones ANYMORE!!! Trade portal is gone!!!
    Bingo is asking for nether dust to be crafted. After completing 2 bingos And getting new screen, now it just asked for a pink gemstone to be crafted.
    In the forum post about gemstone dragons going away, someone asked about events that required gemstones and Flatfoot said these would go away. Obviously that has not happened. FIX IT!!!
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

New Resident

Facebook connection

Hello,

I dont know if this is still active, but ill ask anyway. Me and my grandmother played dragon story a few years ago with facebook connected. Now, when we try to connect again, there's a pop up saying that facebook conection is not supported in this version. (Most recent version from android store)

Help??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    We Can Not Trade Dragons for Gemstones ANYMORE!!! Trade portal is gone!!!
    Bingo is asking for nether dust to be crafted. After completing 2 bingos And getting new screen, now it just asked for a pink gemstone to be crafted.
    In the forum post about gemstone dragons going away, someone asked about events that required gemstones and Flatfoot said these would go away. Obviously that has not happened. FIX IT!!!

In bingo just got request to craft large pink gemstone. CAN’T do this anymore!!!! As you can see I posted about this problem before. And there was no response please fix this as you took this option away from us. It’s not fair to ask us to do something that is impossible to do.

Please note: this is a new week of Bingo. I am not just repeating a previous post.
    Last edited by theone2001; 03-08-18 at 01:17 AM.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

New Resident
    Dragon story, iPad mini 2, version 11.2.1

I am losing 30gold each time I use the boost. The 1st boost doesn’t take so I have to buy it again, so am paying 60 gold each time I use it...and I do it twice a day so I’m losing 60 gold a day, and chance this can be refunded