Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Rocio. Found my airship

Ok I have lost my Artic Isles as well! What do I need to do to get it back???? I have a Diamond dragon breeding!

The Honorable Panda
    For more information on the Travel button missing, see current thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ng-the-Airship
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by utili68 View Post
    Attachment 32109no meteor Attachment 32110a Meteor Attachment 32111a fruitful?
    I have problems in arctic island on different accounts... on the first account I have a Music dragon in artic Island which I can't sell or move. He occupied space in habitats (good for nothing). On another account I have a Fruitful shown as evolving in artic island. Right now I have another bug. I sold a meteor dragon to give some free space in a habitat for another meteor I hatched... Placed him in the habitat, feeded him ready to evolve.... The game chrashed and when I came back there was no meteor in evolve, no meteor in habitat and no meteor in the nest. But the meteor level4 which I sold before is shown in the evolve list with the remark "feed more". Is there anybody who has the same problems? I'll send some pics...
    Attachment 32115 a Music Dragon in Artic Island which I can't sell or move.... I send him to breeding den with an ice age... hopefully he will go back to his habitat after breeding��
    Attachment 32116
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudg257e View Post
    Hi,

I think I have a huge problem. I got the goal to get the quest outpost. For some reason, I didn't have the option to actually buy it anywhere or place it from my inventory.

But then my 9 year old got a hold of my tablet and managed to send off my fire dragon for a quest without the quest outpost building. Now, it's been more than the 6 hours it was supposed to take and I can't get my dragon back. When I try to click on the goal option that allowed my 9 year old to send off my dragon, a notification comes up that I have items to collect from my outpost, which I can't do because I don't have the building!

What can I do?

I'm on Android with Sun and Moon v2.4.0.1s54g
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    I got today's update and I really like the sort option for breeding. Unfortunately my travel button disappeared and I can't figure out how to get to my Arctic Isles.
    Tap on your airship and the button will appear...the same procedure if you are in artic island...

Rhino Keeper
    Issue on arctic island, went to pick up made energy to hatch egg, tapped on flame over mill and lost 300 gold , I feel ripped off since I did not touch or tap on anything that would take away my gold....ripped off on iOS
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 07-08-16 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by utili68 View Post
    Attachment 32109no meteor Attachment 32110a Meteor Attachment 32111a fruitful?
    I have problems in arctic island on different accounts... on the first account I have a Music dragon in artic Island which I can't sell or move. He occupied space in habitats (good for nothing). On another account I have a Fruitful shown as evolving in artic island. Right now I have another bug. I sold a meteor dragon to give some free space in a habitat for another meteor I hatched... Placed him in the habitat, feeded him ready to evolve.... The game chrashed and when I came back there was no meteor in evolve, no meteor in habitat and no meteor in the nest. But the meteor level4 which I sold before is shown in the evolve list with the remark "feed more". Is there anybody who has the same problems? I'll send some pics...
    Attachment 32115 a Music Dragon in Artic Island which I can't sell or move.... I send him to breeding den with an ice age... hopefully he will go back to his habitat after breeding��
    Attachment 32116

I have this too on my Arctic island my coral dragon exists both on the normal island and a habitat on the arctic Island - paradox

I still can't used my breeding den after the updates. Tried restart, uninstall, hard restart etc but still the same. Can anyone help? Its almost a week now

I ended the tournament with 8412 points but never received the 8.4 milestone dragon, freedom I think.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast