Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

My gold is going down by 10s and I don't know why. The first day it happened I thought it was me accidentally spending it, but this is the third day and now I'm at 77. I thought it was a bug when it happened on the second day because i had ~93 when I went to bed and then woke up to ~83 so I deleted the app and installed it again. Now, it's the third day and it's still happening... Please look into it. Thanks.

IOS 2.4.3

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by peachesnboo View Post
    My gold is going down by 10s and I don't know why. The first day it happened I thought it was me accidentally spending it, but this is the third day and now I'm at 77. I thought it was a bug when it happened on the second day because i had ~93 when I went to bed and then woke up to ~83 so I deleted the app and installed it again. Now, it's the third day and it's still happening... Please look into it. Thanks.

IOS 2.4.3

Sounds like you may be finishing crops early by accident?

You can contact support and they can let you know what is happening to your gold.

(see my signature for link to support)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Petts View Post
    I have two recurring issues... been playing Dragon Story for a long time on various IOS devices (iPhone 6, 7+, iPad Air and iPad Air2) as well as a Galaxy S7.

1) When visiting neighbors, every 3rd or 4th visit the game shuts down. Restarting the game is fine until visiting neighbors again and it shuts down again. All devices are new, current OS up to date and lots of memory.

2) When asking friends for maps to help expand, I select the first four neighbors on the screen. Then the check marks go away. If I continue, I can't sent requests to everyone. However, if I exit the screen without sending the requests and immediately open it back up again it works fine. This problem is primarily on all my IOS devices. Has been happening for a long time it seems (a year?)

Thanks for any help!
    Hi Kooky!
    You're probably pretty busy...
    Any thoughts on the app crashing that I'm experiencing in both IOS and Android?

THANKS!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Petts View Post
    Hi Kooky!
    You're probably pretty busy...
    Any thoughts on the app crashing that I'm experiencing in both IOS and Android?

THANKS!
    I am not sure why you are having issues on a new iOS device. I have not experienced this issues. (I have iPhone 7 Plus).
    On the iOS device try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

New Resident
    Where did the Carousel Dragon go? Up until this morning it was available to craft in the spell shop with carousel poles earned from the battle arena. Now it is nowhere in sight. All the poles I had earned are missing from my storage, it is no longer in the market, and pan flutes are the reward in the battle arena now. What's the deal? Anyone else notice this?

Why am I seeing uncleared trees over my neighbors habitats? It?s not just me. My neighbors see them too. Not on their own island but on other players habitats. Do people see uncleared trees on mine? I want my island to look the way I?ve made it.

Just spent my coin to craft 3x farm boosts and only received 1 10x boost. Checked how many I had before crafting so I wouldn't go over limit, so absolutely sure of what I had previously. Anyone else had this problem?

Also just noticed the Sultanas Quest goal did not complete either......
    Last edited by mooskye; 01-29-18 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mooskye View Post
    Just spent my coin to craft 3x farm boosts and only received 1 10x boost. Checked how many I had before crafting so I wouldn't go over limit, so absolutely sure of what I had previously. Anyone else had this problem?

Also just noticed the Sultanas Quest goal did not complete either......
    Okay, now I've got 3 10x boost, but the goal still hasn't completed 🤔

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mooskye View Post
    Okay, now I've got 3 10x boost, but the goal still hasn't completed 樂
    Have you hatched and placed the dragon yet?
    If so try restarting your game to see if the goal will complete.

New Resident
    Is anyone having a problem with their Spell Shop not being able to craft? If so please let me know. I can't craft anything.