Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I don't know if someone else has this problem I've been having for the last few months. Sometimes when I play the game and I do something, it freezes for a few seconds and then it goes back to before I did the action that I did before. For example, I harvest some crops, then it freezes and then I would have the crops still there to harvest. The freezes always happen two times. Always. It freezes, goes back, and after some seconds, it freezes again and it goes back again. It also happens to me in Fantasy Forest Story. This is really annoying specially when battling during a Tournament, because if you have won the battle it goes back and you have to battle again, and you can loose. It doesn't happen to me every time I enter the game, but it happens often, even more than once a day. What can the problem be?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think Bingo reset properly today. It just started and the leader has 7600 points and 24th place has 425. I did one quest for 40 points and am in last place. I can't see how it's possible so early.

EDIT: Looks like it has been reset. Now some players have not earned points and leaders are at a reasonable amount. Thank you.
    Last edited by TwiWoods; 07-12-17 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Update

Farm Supplier
    Hi all,

I have the same problem as the player on post #6. I've just submitted a form to Storm8 as recommended. I'll keep you posted.
    Thanks! Cheers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Out of place Pegasus.PNG 
Views:	39 
Size:	512.7 KB 
ID:	37402

Hi;
    here is it, the really fast response from S8 to my arctic isle issue about phantom dragon there. I'll try this suggestion later today or tomorrow. Hope it helps.
    Thanks to S8 agent Zoey.
    Best regards OlgaTT, cheers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S8 ticket issue. Response.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	37422

Dragon Story | Your Ticket (#23*($#4) Has Been Updated.
    You can reply to this message to update your ticket.
    Do not spam responses on this ticket or create additional tickets regarding the same request, as doing so will reset your wait time.

Support Agent Zoey (Storm8 Support)
    Jul 14, 11:05 AM PDT

Hi Dobr@$&,

Sorry to hear about this. We have added 25 Gold to your game for a Dragon Stable. You can complete the following steps to remove duplicate Dragons from your Arctic Isles habitats:

1. Place the Main Island copy of your Dragon in the Stable.
    2. Visit the Arctic Isles.
    3. Tap the habitat your Dragon "used" to be duplicated.
    4. You may experience a force close.
    5. Restart the game and place your Dragon from the Stable back to the habitat.

Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
    Regards,
    Support Agent Zoey
    UPDATE:
    It seems these tips above solved the problem right

Thanks again, cheers!
    Last edited by olgatt; 07-15-17 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Adding link
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

New Resident
    I am on level 80 and other players can see the air blimp on my screen but I can't see it and can't access it. What can I do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CptShiFu View Post
    I am on level 80 and other players can see the air blimp on my screen but I can't see it and can't access it. What can I do?
    It is right under the 1st island.
    If you play on an android device, you will not have it.
    If you go back and forth between an iOS and android device, you will need to be on your iOS device to access the Blimp.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

My tourney says I'm on level 16 out of 15, and when I try to start a battle, there's no dragon to battle. I've tried rebooting and logging out and back in. I'm worried that I'll be stuck in chapter 8 in the dragon tales since I'm not able to battle.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthbreather1 View Post
    My tourney says I'm on level 16 out of 15, and when I try to start a battle, there's no dragon to battle. I've tried rebooting and logging out and back in. I'm worried that I'll be stuck in chapter 8 in the dragon tales since I'm not able to battle.
    Try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if this fixes the issue.
    If you still have problems and you play on android device, try using a different version of the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried 2 other Android versions as well as deleting/reinstalling but all have the same issue.

Thanks, I tried this with no luck. Is there anything else I can do?

I did not get my stars above token upon completion!