Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I never received the Contrastias from the Festive Flowers World Event. I mentioned it several times in that thread. I already had some from a previous event, so please don't mistake those for the ones that I am missing now.
    Please contact Support: support form.

Banned
    I leveled up 10 red dragons to epic form, and it said I completed the goal and got the little building or whatever to boost my red habitats, but I can't find it. Should it be in storage?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I leveled up 10 red dragons to epic form, and it said I completed the goal and got the little building or whatever to boost my red habitats, but I can't find it. Should it be in storage?
    It's unlocked in the Market for you now.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Banned
    @Hartoled Thank you! 😊

So I "earned " it, but I have to buy it, and it takes up an entire space where I could put a habitat? Is it worth it? 🤔

New Resident
    Need help! I had leveled my Greek dragon to 12 but it has disappeared!

I'm a ISO user, ever since I updated The last two updates (6/19, and just before that) I'm not able to do anything with my habits in the water except Harvest coin's. When I touch the habitat to see what dragons are on the island nothing happens. I can't feed the dragons. I moved some decorations to storage that were in the water, now I can't put a decoration back in the space where I had a decoration before the update. Please try to fix this, not fair that I can't use space in the water that I could before the update.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tookadee View Post
    Need help! I had leveled my Greek dragon to 12 but it has disappeared!
    Please try restarting your game. If he is still missing, please contact support .
    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Skybirdie54 View Post
    I'm a ISO user, ever since I updated The last two updates (6/19, and just before that) I'm not able to do anything with my habits in the water except Harvest coin's. When I touch the habitat to see what dragons are on the island nothing happens. I can't feed the dragons. I moved some decorations to storage that were in the water, now I can't put a decoration back in the space where I had a decoration before the update. Please try to fix this, not fair that I can't use space in the water that I could before the update.
    See this thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

New Resident
    My dragon story game continues to crash have Acer tablet with Android 5.0 model b1-820 dragon story 2.6.0.2s.57g I have deleted game reinstalled game at least 50 times cleaned cache nothing seems to work sometimes soon as game loads it just crashes other times 2 minutes into playing it crashes help needed
    Please!!!

Thanks