Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by justfun13 View Post
    I was playing bingo. I clicked start to breed peacock to complete my bingo, which I did and then hit collect. However, rather than giving me the points and a new bingo card it didn't change it juse flashed and show's the card before I started that. Says I still need to breed peacock (Doesn't even show that I started it). Yet my dragons are breeding...help!!
    Are you sure there was a collect option or does the bingo state Breed a peacock egg?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yes there was a collect option. I actually clicked it and it took awhile before it flashed back to the bingo card.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by justfun13 View Post
    Yes there was a collect option. I actually clicked it and it took awhile before it flashed back to the bingo card.
    Not sure what happened. Please contact support for assistance.

Yes there was I clicked on it and was waiting for the points and new card

Question

Hi kooky Panda,

I'm having trouble with my bingo card as well. It said to plant 9 impruberries and I did and I hit finish and collected, yet when I went back to the page it showed I still needed to plant one so I did. I finished again collect it again no big deal. Next I went to plant 4 elite leaks but since I have to harvest six I went ahead and planted 6. It shows I only planted one what do I do I've already planted my six?

Last edited by trekbabies; 05-21-17 at 01:53 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Please contact support.

Last edited by kooky panda; 05-22-17 at 10:53 AM.

New Resident

'Race to the finish'?

For about a month now, there's a 'race with Rex' game showing at the top of my 'Island Goals' list. It says I need to reach level 54 in Sugar Swap Mania, within 126 days. The remaining days are counting down, when the challenge started it was 165 days.

But I'm already on level 1254 in Sugar Swap Mania and no matter how often I replay level 53 (to reach 54) and 54 (because 'I might have misunderstood, being a Dutch girl'), nothing happens in the 'race to the finish'-department.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Version 2.6.2
    iPhone 6s
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1733.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	36902  
    Last edited by Phalene78; 05-26-17 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Providing extra information

I've been having a reoccurring issue with the event countdown timer. For the past few events my timer counter has been running smoothly until I hit the point where I still have 3 days left to complete the event in the morning but then when I open the app in the evening the event has suddenly disappeared and a new event is now there. This is very frustrating. For the past several events I had been on track to complete & obtain all prizes within the allotted time, but due to the 3 day early cut off, I've missed out. Any way to figure out what's wrong? This has only happened with Dragon Story, all my other Storm 8 games have not had any countdown issues

Breeding issues

I am using HTC Desire and I'm having problems breeding dragons..No matter what colors or elements I use I keep getting the same dragons over and over even with boosted breeding.. the timer doesn't start I have to restart the game before it does.. I have reinstalled the game..moved the game and I always clear my cache but I keep having this issue.. also when I mind it didn't start I have to keep trying but it takes my dynamite. Thus is very frustrating could you please fix this.. Oh and the bingo game I have to start over to complete task also.

Fashion Designer
    I never received the Contrastias from the Festive Flowers World Event. I mentioned it several times in that thread. I already had some from a previous event, so please don't mistake those for the ones that I am missing now.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?