Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Hi Kooky Panda,
    I just noticed that 250 in gold has disappeared since this morning. I have not purchased anything in the last 2 days. I can't figure out where it went. I don't have any new dragons, or islands. I don't have more food than I have grown in the farm. I did not speed anything up. How do I get my gold back.
    I use any iPad pro dragon story version 2.6.1

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious1138 View Post
    Hi Kooky Panda,
    I just noticed that 250 in gold has disappeared since this morning. I have not purchased anything in the last 2 days. I can't figure out where it went. I don't have any new dragons, or islands. I don't have more food than I have grown in the farm. I did not speed anything up. How do I get my gold back.
    I use any iPad pro dragon story version 2.6.1
    I am sorry you are missing gold. A support agent will need to check your account to find out what happened.

Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm no longer getting the dynamite reward upon completion of breeding. Can you help?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic_baker View Post
    I'm no longer getting the dynamite reward upon completion of breeding. Can you help?
    You can only hold 25 dynamite at a time. If you have 25 you will not be able to collect anymore .

You will need to use some in the mine before you can collect more.

New Resident
    I am also having the battle video timer bug. I go to watch a video whether a tournament or bingo I end up having to wait a full hour in order to battle again. Please fix this bug I really want some of the tournment dragons they are sooo pretty or cute!!!😶

Rhino Keeper
    Still getting pop-ups for Fantasy Forest Lost World. I also get them for CLUE Bingo, which is not available in the UK! Drives me crazy as the game syncs every time and undoes my planting and collecting, sometimes 3 times in succession!

The Egg Hunter ... placed in nest has disappeared! I hatched something else apparently.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by GinettaZ View Post
    The Egg Hunter ... placed in nest has disappeared! I hatched something else apparently.
    The Egg Hunter community prize (Spring Festival) is not a dragon, it is a decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having problems with mining - crashes after several mining and taking my dynamite or bomb without collecting mining parts.

Apparently your coding algorithm is not good. It works like this:
    enter mine if enough dynamites/bombs
    subtract one from dynamites/bombs
    mine (this is where it crashes!)
    give user possibility to continue mining with gold
    show user what he mined, give button to mine more
    it shoud work like this:
    enter mine if enough dynamites/bombs
    mine
    give user possibility to continue mining with gold
    show user what he mined, subtract one from dynamites/bombs, give button to mine more
    That way I will not lose dynamite/bomb if game crashes during mining. It's not too hard to change that (yes, I'm programmmer too), and will make most users happy they didn't lose their dynamite/bombs because of game crashing without any possibility to report.

#mods/admins
    Please pass it to your coding team.

P.S. One suggestion - when placing "expand now" button, also place "mine again" button, I don't wanna expand but want to mine again
    Last edited by jbyn4e; 05-13-17 at 12:50 AM.

I was playing bingo. I clicked start to breed peacock to complete my bingo, which I did and then hit collect. However, rather than giving me the points and a new bingo card it didn't change it juse flashed and show's the card before I started that. Says I still need to breed peacock (Doesn't even show that I started it). Yet my dragons are breeding...help!!