Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Twice now it has given me the option to watch a video so I can fight another battle, yet when I watched the videos and it sends me back to Dragon story it still says one hour until I can battle again.. Thank you for any help on this matter.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Thanks, but can you tell me why l am offered an old version of FFS?
    I am not sure, but will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am in DS, playing on my Android, on chapter 8, act 2 of Tricky Rascals. I have traded 2 green type dragons so far to no avail. I have received 2 small green emeralds but the game doesn't accept these as a completed challenge/act. When I click on "go" I get a weird screen that reads "feed, glass panel, grass seek, exhibit board, rock, and Mystic Map" all with a 10$ gold price tag. I just want to finish the quest before time runs out. Please help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by centraloffice View Post
    I am in DS, playing on my Android, on chapter 8, act 2 of Tricky Rascals. I have traded 2 green type dragons so far to no avail. I have received 2 small green emeralds but the game doesn't accept these as a completed challenge/act. When I click on "go" I get a weird screen that reads "feed, glass panel, grass seek, exhibit board, rock, and Mystic Map" all with a 10$ gold price tag. I just want to finish the quest before time runs out. Please help.
    Are you sure you are getting small green emeralds? They look a lot like the large emerald.

Can you post a screenshot of the weird screen?

New Resident
    This is exactly what happened to me. I also traded dragons twice for small green gems which the game didn't acknowledge. I got the funny screen offering various item for 10 gold pieces each, however the pictures of the items didn't show up. For this reason I never got to complete Tricky Rascals adventure. Very disappointing! There was also another bug early on where you had to craft the punk dragon twice- so I have 2 of those

You were absolutely right. The large emerald looks very much like the small. I got it on the 4th try. As soon as I got it, I could no longer click on the strange screen that gave the strange options for 10$ gold each. I appreciate your help! If ever I see it again, I will screenshot it for you!

Same here! I got two punks. AND....eventually I got the small emerald. I am sorry you didn't get to finish but appreciate that you too saw the strange screen. My pictures didn't show up either but each was 10$. Good luck!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by centraloffice View Post
    You were absolutely right. The large emerald looks very much like the small. I got it on the 4th try. As soon as I got it, I could no longer click on the strange screen that gave the strange options for 10$ gold each. I appreciate your help! If ever I see it again, I will screenshot it for you!
    Great!
    Yes, please grab a screenshot if you see the strange screen!

New Resident
    On my Samsung 7, Dragon Story always always crashes when trying to purchase anything at all, when visiting neighbors. Have deleted x2 and reloaded...same end. Can't purchase any of the new items for new challenge even. Also, did reboot of phone with no help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMaMcN View Post
    On my Samsung 7, Dragon Story always always crashes when trying to purchase anything at all, when visiting neighbors. Have deleted x2 and reloaded...same end. Can't purchase any of the new items for new challenge even. Also, did reboot of phone with no help.
    Try downloading a different version of the game from google play . (close out any other versions on your device.