Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

New Resident
    Anyone face game issues after update of Apple iOS?

Rhino Keeper
    'I have done all these things and my battle arena is broken. Won't let me fight buttons are missing.

Not really sure if this is the place where I should post my complaint, but here goes.

I can play on my island smoothly and gameplay goes fine, but if I want to visit my nbrs or community members, my game frequently crashes, especially if I would visit a high level island. Most of the time this does not bother me, but it does get quite frustrating at times, especially if I'm in a rush and my game suddenly crashes.

My game also crashes, even on my own island. The past few reasons of these crashes are when I plant food, evolve, and feed my dragons. Before it crashes, it lags.

I'd like Storm8 to put a stop to this. I don't know how, but I would appreciate every effort Storm8 would do to stop this. Thank you!

P.S. I play on an Android device if that has something to do with it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by themusicloverme View Post
    Not really sure if this is the place where I should post my complaint, but here goes.

I can play on my island smoothly and gameplay goes fine, but if I want to visit my nbrs or community members, my game frequently crashes, especially if I would visit a high level island. Most of the time this does not bother me, but it does get quite frustrating at times, especially if I'm in a rush and my game suddenly crashes.

My game also crashes, even on my own island. The past few reasons of these crashes are when I plant food, evolve, and feed my dragons. Before it crashes, it lags.

I'd like Storm8 to put a stop to this. I don't know how, but I would appreciate every effort Storm8 would do to stop this. Thank you!

P.S. I play on an Android device if that has something to do with it.
    Please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by atom321 View Post
    What issue are you having?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    'I have done all these things and my battle arena is broken. Won't let me fight buttons are missing.
    This has been reported over. See current bug thread : Dragon story : No Battle Buttons

Quote Originally Posted by atom321 View Post
    I was debating whether to update. I saw a DS update today but will hold off on doing that. FFS has been a nightmare for the last month. I just gave up and haven't played for a month except for popping in a few times. Finally was able to complete all actions but then it crashed again. Too frustrated with deleting and reinstalling.

I have finished at silver level multiple times in the bingo adventure but never received my adventure tickets, how do I recover the tickets?
    Last edited by fireniceextreem; 03-07-17 at 10:05 PM.

I have a question about the ticket temple, I was in the silver league for a few rounds at least, like 2-3, but I still only have the original 5 tickets that were given to me when the event started, what the heck is going on with these tickets? How do I win them, im obviously missing something here...

New Resident
    Hello,

I am missing a couple of shrines for my island. I have completed the red and green shrine. They are not on my island or storage. When the completed quest popped up the reward said it would be in my storage. What can I do about this?

Nautte

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast