Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so when I do battles I can't watch my videos and battle. Sometimes I can watch a video but then it doesn't let battle again. When the spin the wheel I was able to watch and spin again. I've sent in a thing to the support team but have heard nothing. I think it's not fair to read that other people are able to and battle but I cant. It's been 2 months since I've won a battle tournament. Please someone tell me what can be done by this problem. Cause it's a big problem.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Ok so when I do battles I can't watch my videos and battle. Sometimes I can watch a video but then it doesn't let battle again. When the spin the wheel I was able to watch and spin again. I've sent in a thing to the support team but have heard nothing. I think it's not fair to read that other people are able to and battle but I cant. It's been 2 months since I've won a battle tournament. Please someone tell me what can be done by this problem. Cause it's a big problem.
    This is a known issue for some players. The team is still investigating to find out why this is happening to just a few players.

See bug thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Why all of my message posted disappeared on all neighbors wall and my wall? (Dragon story). Would someone in team help me please!
    I need to know why coz this happened made me so stressed couldn’t sleep! Please! pleaser!
    Last edited by foreverheart7770; 10-02-18 at 05:49 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverheart7770 View Post
    Why all of my message posted disappeared on all neighbors wall and my wall? (Dragon story). Would someone in team help me please!
    I need to know why coz this happened made me so stressed couldn?t sleep! Please! pleaser!
    Please submit a ticket to support for assistance.
    See support link in my signature.

New Resident
    My game keeps saying that I'm a guest and won't let me log into my account. This is happening on both dragon and castle story my bakery story game works just fine.Please help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulaboo View Post
    My game keeps saying that I'm a guest and won't let me log into my account. This is happening on both dragon and castle story my bakery story game works just fine.Please help.
    Try logging into your account :

Go to Menu- Social-invite- Click " account Settings"- Log in to another account-
    Put in your storm ID and forum password

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try logging into your account :

Go to Menu- Social-invite- Click " account Settings"- Log in to another account-
    Put in your storm ID and forum password
    Does not work. It still says I'm a guest. I am logged into bakery story but both dragon story and castle story has me as a guest. I can log into the game (have done it on another device) but after I get into the game it changes to guest and I can't change it.
    Last edited by Kulaboo; 11-18-18 at 07:28 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulaboo View Post
    Does not work. It still says I'm a guest. I am logged into bakery story but both dragon story and castle story has me as a guest. I can log into the game (have done it on another device) but after I get into the game it changes to guest and I can't change it.
    Try force closing Dragon story and Castle story, or restart your device to see if the games show up.
    If not, please submit a support ticket to get assistance in recovering your games.

See support link in my signature.

My Toothy dragon is still invisible, I thought this bug heb been fixed?

New Resident
    Hi, I just got the new Samsung Galaxy S10+. I installed Dragon Story and the game just will not load correctly. I shows like it only half way installed (waterfalls floating etc). There are no icons or anything. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and it still is not working. I can't even try and get my account to transfer because there are NO icons on the game. Any help is appreciated. I've been playing this game for about 10 years and I really don't wanna lose it. Thanks!