Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trin1105 View Post
    I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot cash usually I wait on Dragon story to respond to my email but since it over the weekend and I really want to move forward in the ?End of an Era? event I?m hoping someone can help me! I have a glitch in chapter 2 at the end when it tells me to craft the first dragon (Starcrossed) I?m missing one of the pieces but I?ve completed all of the task. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of the glitch?!
    Sorry but the forums cannot help with this. You are going to probably need to wait until tomorrow to get a reply unfortunately since the team does not work on the weekends. If you have any other issues with your support ticket, you can PM a mod here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showgroups.php
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Same here!!! My game like reset kinda. I was like wtf and I was scared bc I actually spent a little money on the game... and i was scared it would like glitch out or something and ruin everything

Host(ess)
    Hi, i play dragon story.

I have a problem with the magic dragon when I’m doing the Mainland magic show quest. The screen keeps saying it is breeding but it isn’t.
    I have installed and reinstalled the games numerous times but it still says the same thing.
    If you can figure out why this is happening ,please let me know! Thank-you in advance
    ^_^

Host(ess)
    Found missing magic dragon!

It was breeding in Arctic isles and i forgot it was there! that?s why it wouldn't work on the main island. 😅

Rhino Keeper
    I need some HELP! I want to start playing Dragon story again but I can not find in play store to down load. What do I need to do where do I find it?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    I need some HELP! I want to start playing Dragon story again but I can not find in play store to down load. What do I need to do where do I find it?
    There's an existing thread for this, please make sure to search the forums first. You can find it here.

My level 10 lacquered dragon is invisible, like I have it in my habitat but I can?t see it at all.

Farm Supplier
    me too lacquered dragon is invisible

I haven?t been able to load Dragon story for 3 days. It says requires internet access. We have internet, although it is not very strong at times. Current speed test was 406 upload, 22 download. iPad is updated to 15.5, and only 1/2 full. I even cleared my cache. I?ve done a hard restart and deleted my app and restarted it 3 times. Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bonneblu View Post
    I haven?t been able to load Dragon story for 3 days. It says requires internet access. We have internet, although it is not very strong at times. Current speed test was 406 upload, 22 download. iPad is updated to 15.5, and only 1/2 full. I even cleared my cache. I?ve done a hard restart and deleted my app and restarted it 3 times. Any suggestions?
    Read the top thread in this forum. Elsa, a S8 employee posted information that you might find useful. Hope that helps, good luck