Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mkswagmuffin7 View Post
    Am I doing something wrong? I?ve been breeding lvl 7 fire/water dragons for weeks, and I still have not hatched a magic dragon! I?ve hatched many rare and even a few super rare dragons, but still no magic dragon... any advice?
    Keep trying, even though the Magic Dragon is common, the dragon you get is still randomly selected.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Bugs and Issues I just learned the hard way. Up until now in last 16 hours craft Pie purveyor was listed. I went to double check because I already crafted Bombastic bear, and now states....Craft Bombastic bear. I hope these posts help someone. 😟

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    Bugs and Issues I just learned the hard way. Up until now in last 16 hours craft Pie purveyor was listed. I went to double check because I already crafted Bombastic bear, and now states....Craft Bombastic bear. I hope these posts help someone. 
    For day 10, the craft you need to make is a Bombastic Bear, the Pie Purveyor was for the previous event.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Looking to report issue help please

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    For day 10, the craft you need to make is a Bombastic Bear, the Pie Purveyor was for the previous event.
    IPhone 11 iOS 14.2 13.5.0. Cannot log into message TeamLava or find solution or add screenshots
    Scarletfyr

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    IPhone 11 iOS 14.2 13.5.0. Cannot log into message TeamLava or find solution or add screenshots
    What is the issue you are having?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

I completed all missions without skipping anything till the end of Chapter 7, but I cant craft Giftstream dragon cause I only have 3 markers though I should have already earned 4 markers from missions I completed!?

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by circulopolar View Post
    I completed all missions without skipping anything till the end of Chapter 7, but I cant craft Giftstream dragon cause I only have 3 markers though I should have already earned 4 markers from missions I completed!?

Please help.
    If you are missing prizes, you can contact support at https://support.storm8.com!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Guys.. I?m losing my mind.. since Thursday, the adventure board is stuck on one goal and not showing my progress! I click collect and doesn?t take me to next board!

Farm Supplier
    Hello, I came back on the game after three years and it's seem like I'm not able to play on my phone with 4G anymore, only with Wi-Fi, which means I can only play at home...
    Is there something to do about this ?
    I already allowed the app to use both 4G and Wi-Fi to play the game in my phone settings.

Thanks !

New Resident
    I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot cash usually I wait on Dragon story to respond to my email but since it over the weekend and I really want to move forward in the ?End of an Era? event I?m hoping someone can help me! I have a glitch in chapter 2 at the end when it tells me to craft the first dragon (Starcrossed) I?m missing one of the pieces but I?ve completed all of the task. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of the glitch?!