Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Can you please put a confirmation on buying food? Twice in the last week I bought food that I didn't want to! Sometimes we go so fast in all of the S8 games, I hit that by mistake! Please help! I don't get to buy gold whenever I want to! I feel blessed when I can, then to lose it so fast... your help is appreciated! Confirm button!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye1186 View Post
    Can you please put a confirmation on buying food? Twice in the last week I bought food that I didn't want to! Sometimes we go so fast in all of the S8 games, I hit that by mistake! Please help! I don't get to buy gold whenever I want to! I feel blessed when I can, then to lose it so fast... your help is appreciated! Confirm button!!!
    I am sorry this happened. For loss of gold, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

Hi, I am on level114 and cannot buy anymore habitats in the Arctic Isles!!! I need these to breed the dragons to complete the overall quest. I have 9/18 dragons with no room to put anymore. Can someone please help I have the latest version on the game I only updated last week! Also I use iPad.

New Resident

Big Jump in Tournament Points?

I've been leading my tournament almost the entire time by a very convincing margin. Then I wake up this morning and the second place person gained over 4500 points overnight? How is that possible?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by purple_58 View Post
    Hi, I am on level114 and cannot buy anymore habitats in the Arctic Isles!!! I need these to breed the dragons to complete the overall quest. I have 9/18 dragons with no room to put anymore. Can someone please help I have the latest version on the game I only updated last week! Also I use iPad.
    You may need to sell off duplicate dragons to make room for new ones.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for the reply but I already do that, but I have 3 different snowflake dragons and cannot buy another habitat for anymore and I have three ice age habitats and cannot remove any of them to make room for others.
    Thanks again I hope you can help
    Karen

Rhino Keeper
    I want to know why the boosts of the bingo thing don't work.I used Breeding 2X once but the timer doesnt showed half of the time or something like this.There is even no guide for correct using of thise new items.What is here wrong?

Unhappy

Glad I'm not the only one who can't work them out!!!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    35 dragons lost to Dynasty. I know good and well there's an issue with the code on my game. I'm trying to stay calm in all of this and need a response from somebody at Storm8 instead of being ignored. I've been a faithful player helping out other players for over a year and also spent money in this game but I will not buy gold to ultimate this dragon when every one of my dragons has a chance to beat it. Also, the breeding is messed up and I keep losing bombs in the mine because the game crashes. As I said, I'm trying to be nice and give you guys the benefit of the doubt because this is a pretty good game but treating players like this is dead wrong. I'll await your response.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    35 dragons lost to Dynasty. I know good and well there's an issue with the code on my game. I'm trying to stay calm in all of this and need a response from somebody at Storm8 instead of being ignored. I've been a faithful player helping out other players for over a year and also spent money in this game but I will not buy gold to ultimate this dragon when every one of my dragons has a chance to beat it. Also, the breeding is messed up and I keep losing bombs in the mine because the game crashes. As I said, I'm trying to be nice and give you guys the benefit of the doubt because this is a pretty good game but treating players like this is dead wrong. I'll await your response.
    Try reinstalling your game and see if it gets better. Alternatively, try asking for advise from others who succeeded in the Dynasty Dragon thread.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast