Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

New Resident

Add issue

My adventure is stuck, I keep collecting the battle challenge, but it reverts back to me collecting again. And I lost my harvest challenge because it expired it.
    Did this ever get resolved? I?m having the same issues.
    Last edited by Zirka32e; 03-26-23 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Not complete

Hi, I am having a problem with receiving a reward from a goal. I completed ?blue dawn? and was supposed to get the water feature decoration but have just realised it is not in my storage. I play on iOS and my game version is 3.0.5

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilabaroumandi View Post
    Hi, I am having a problem with receiving a reward from a goal. I completed ?blue dawn? and was supposed to get the water feature decoration but have just realised it is not in my storage. I play on iOS and my game version is 3.0.5

For some reason, you have to exit the game and then restart it. Then, you should be able to find your reward in your storage. I hope that helps

Farm Supplier
    hello I have a problem reselling my dragons that I have had in duplicate for several days the screen darkens and I do not have the message to resell
    I have to click back to recover the game on android
    https://zupimages.net/up/23/17/zmhg.png

when I close and open the game it works but so once in 2 I have to do that

anyone else having this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Not getting credit for breeding

I'm playing the new Dragon Tales that just began today. It started 3 hours ago, so should good to go by now. I got to Chapter 2, act 3, "Collect Spring Laurels from Breeding." I finished breeding 2 dragons and didn't get credit for either, so I can't start crafting the Shadow Petunia dragon. Ridiculous. This game only has 2 events that they put out ad nauseum. You would think by now that the steps to make the events work would be so old hat that they wouldn't have any trouble making sure everything is in place. I'm not even sure I like these dragons. Maybe I'll just skip this event.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    There is no Offshore Dragon in Spell Shop to be crafted. S8 staff, you need to look into this before the end of August.

Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    There is no Offshore Dragon in Spell Shop to be crafted. S8 staff, you need to look into this before the end of August.
    Will report this over
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Thanks for flagging this! The Offshore Dragon was trying to be evasive and stay offshore, but our dragon tamers were able to wrangle this dragon onto land! He should now be appearing in the Spell Shop

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks for flagging this! The Offshore Dragon was trying to be evasive and stay offshore, but our dragon tamers were able to wrangle this dragon onto land! He should now be appearing in the Spell Shop
    Thanks for the update, Vanellope! I'm so glad that you have such strong, brave dragon tamers on staff who were willing to risk it all so we players can add this rascally fellow to our islands.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Having an issue with requests not being sent to friends. Started when I sent a few requests out for Friendly Letters for the recent Dragon Tales event. One request went through to one of my other islands and was able to be sent, and Stormy sent one about an hour after the request went out. The problem being... my other island didn't ever get the request (and no, I hadn't sent a Mystic Map that day). I ended up requesting Friendly Letters from all of my neighbors (over 50) and didn't get any in over 5 hours. Thinking it was just bad luck, I spent gold to skip the task in order to complete the chapter in time.

Since then though, I have not received a single Mystic Map from actual players. Only 1 from Stormy when I sent out requests earlier. Neither of my other islands received the request - nothing in the "News" section. I have not received a single other map from 50+ neighbors in 8+ hours which, frankly, never happens. This leads me to believe my requests are not actually making it through - so my neighbors (and my other islands) can't see the request in order to respond to it.

This is quite the problem since Mystic Maps are capped to 20 a day, I need 40+ to expand one space, and land is the resource I need most. Any idea what is going on here?