Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Twice today I went on to Dragon story and found my farm empty or one crops were ready, the problem is I always plant diamondates in each of my farms, I'm not sure but I believe my coins were spent, it's no big deal, I can't finish the story book adventure anyway, I'm just baffled by it and wondering if anyone else is having issues? I'm keep track now just to be sure I planted each farm and the coins spent,
    Just baffled by it, ha ha

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanks_Nurse08 View Post
    Twice today I went on to Dragon story and found my farm empty or one crops were ready, the problem is I always plant diamondates in each of my farms, I'm not sure but I believe my coins were spent, it's no big deal, I can't finish the story book adventure anyway, I'm just baffled by it and wondering if anyone else is having issues? I'm keep track now just to be sure I planted each farm and the coins spent,
    Just baffled by it, ha ha
    Sounds like your progress may not of saved to the servers. Before leaving your game, go visit a neighbor then come back and make sure your actions saved.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Not sure if this was addressed anywhere else so posting here....
    Crafting the new expansion pieces started at 24 hours, then went to a happy 12 hours. Now its back to crafting for 24 hours. When that occurred, I also lost the ability to plant gold upgrades. There are no updates in the play store and all I did was go from my data plan that I use T work, and my 5g wireless I use at home. The gold upgrades don't bother me too much, but that 12 to 24 hour crafting time sure does.....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heideth View Post
    Not sure if this was addressed anywhere else so posting here....
    Crafting the new expansion pieces started at 24 hours, then went to a happy 12 hours. Now its back to crafting for 24 hours. When that occurred, I also lost the ability to plant gold upgrades. There are no updates in the play store and all I did was go from my data plan that I use T work, and my 5g wireless I use at home. The gold upgrades don't bother me too much, but that 12 to 24 hour crafting time sure does.....
    Both of these features were promotional and ended on May 1 .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Ahhhh. That explains a lot. I must have missed the limited memo. Thanks for clearing it up

I uninstalled & reinstalled DS and lost my World Event pts. Is there any way to get them back?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonValley920 View Post
    I uninstalled & reinstalled DS and lost my World Event pts. Is there any way to get them back?
    I've asked someone to patch this for you, you should see it resolved on restart. If you need help again, please feel free to submit a support ticket (link in signature).

If you have any seasonal or old versions of Dragon Story on your device, please uninstall them and only play version 2.9+. Going backwards to versions can cause unexpected results as new features and game progress don't exist in older versions.

Thank you, my pts are back.

Did you find a fix? I have same issue

New Resident
    Dragon tales problem:
    Sea tokens to create seafish dragon disappeared. Next mission is to craft dragon, but i only havy1 token.
    Ios 10.2.1
    Game version 2.9.0.1
    I was playing on a bad connection.