Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

New Resident
    Hi! I had a bug on my isle. Just now I turned one of my trophy and it disappeared, now I see two little light blue points the slot where was the trophy, now is free and I can replace it with another decoration. What can I do for retake it? Thank you (sorry for my english)
    DS Forest: Poiuyt

New Resident
    I got an issue with the artic Island. Its gone.. And my Diamond dragon is there still breeding and Cant get it back

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MilleFerm View Post
    I got an issue with the artic Island. Its gone.. And my Diamond dragon is there still breeding and Cant get it back
    Did you transfer your game over to an android device? If so android devices do not have this feature. You will need to transfer back to a iOS device to have access to the island.

If you do not have an iOS device anymore, please contact support so an agent can assist in recovering your dragon.
    (see support link in my signature).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t receive any of the boosts when I play bingo I just came in third and received nothing

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    I don?t receive any of the boosts when I play bingo I just came in third and received nothing
    You can only hold 8 boosts at a time. You will need to use some so you can collect more.

Quote Originally Posted by tammycsmith
    To whom it may concern was playing this morning spinning the wheel to win the hunted Capricorn dragon and right as it stopped on that dragon the game shut down
    Dragon story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tammycsmith View Post
    To whom it may concern was playing this morning spinning the wheel to win the hunted Capricorn dragon and right as it stopped on that dragon the game shut down -Dragon story
    Sounds like you had an out of sync issue. When coming into you game after being out of it, try collecting coins or visit a neighbor to allow you game to sync up with the servers.

This is more frustration then a bug. The constant popping up of adds for other games for no reason is very frustrating. I don’t mind if I choose to watch a add but they are playing randomly when breeding, evolving, battle arena and has even happened moving from one side of the screen to the other. I love my dragons but the adds need to stop.

Rhino Keeper
    Enlightenment eight event! Found a BUG. Chapter 2 collect birth surprise from breeding, which is not collecting when breeding or hatching an egg. Please Fix I?m stuck. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Trying to start act 5 chapter 7, craft your guidance dragon, but do not have enough “cuddly” dragons!!! Have done all the acts and chapters without even using gold to skip any! Even paid 200 gold to buy a freaking frilly dragon after a million 15 hour fails. These stupid pop up automatic adverts are causing synch errors and this is probably another one!! I have had to redo acts over so many times now because of it!
    EDITED: they got back to me and fixed it, but it set me back about 6 hours! Thankyou for the fast help though!
    STORM 8.... I wish you would change these advertisements that cut into the middle of game play! Have them right at the beginning instead, so you have to watch it before you even start playing, if we have to have them
    Last edited by nukesters2; 05-01-20 at 05:28 PM.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway