Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

New Resident
    I wrongly buy food in dragon story. Can you please return gold to me? It is 200 gold. My id = jcngan

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jcngan View Post
    I wrongly buy food in dragon story. Can you please return gold to me? It is 200 gold. My id = jcngan
    Sorry to hear that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent will assist you.

Help!! Ever since last Dragon Story update, when I try to open Dragon Story i get kicked out before the 'News' pop up comes on the screen! Since we're in the middle of events, I'm not happy about this!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further.
    I sent an email with my issue October 5th and have not received a reply, and the task still isn't working.

Hello,
    I can no longer visit other islands. If I click on one it loads for a moment and then the whole game shuts down. It used to do it on occasion if I tried visiting high level neighbors with a lot of stuff to load, but now I can't visit anyone.
    Device: Kindle Fire HDX
    Game: Dragon Story version: 1.0.7.4.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Got2bhabs View Post
    I sent an email with my issue October 5th and have not received a reply, and the task still isn't working.
    Sorry about that. Please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to pass it in.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexyaStarr View Post
    Hello,
    I can no longer visit other islands. If I click on one it loads for a moment and then the whole game shuts down. It used to do it on occasion if I tried visiting high level neighbors with a lot of stuff to load, but now I can't visit anyone.
    Device: Kindle Fire HDX
    Game: Dragon Story version: 1.0.7.4.
    Can you restart your device and try starting your game without other apps? There are some suggestions in Post 2 of current thread that you may want to try. If they dont work, please send an email to support@storm8.com for further investigation. Thanks.

Game keeps crashing these last couple of days... twice in the middle of arena fights grrrrr!

Rhino Keeper
    My mine is blank on the dragon side. No explosive count, no boards, and no new dragon? I have a Galaxy 7 Nook

Rhino Keeper

Please help,

I am not receiving any response from support. I want them to remove the Purple Breeding Den from my island. This building does not have a sell or move to Storage option. Could TL please add this functionality to the breeding Den.

I do not even receive a ticket.

I am out of land and need the space for another habitat.

Regards, Deb
    Storm8ID debhutchinson
    Game: Dragon Story
    island: 50ShadesRetired
    Unique Dragons: 725/740
    Coins: 1,942,088,536
    Gold: 148
    Food: 38,692
    Habitats: 210/217
    Land: I AM ALL OUT OF LAND

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast