Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: May 25 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not so sure this is a goal. Why do people think it's a goal?

We have gotten full releases in the past, with a connected theme and new ovens. I think this is one of those times. I certainly hope the oven isn't for gems then! Or the counters! I always need better counters to go with whatever I'm designing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post

We have gotten full releases in the past, with a connected theme and new ovens. I think this is one of those times. I certainly hope the oven isn't for gems then! Or the counters! I always need better counters to go with whatever I'm designing.
    Have we ever got two ovens in one update when it's not a goal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post

Well there hasn't been a goal in May yet. There are two ovens and six new food items on the counters. Why do you think it is not a goal?

I just reopened my bakery after two weeks of no food on the counters and chairs in front of the doors. It felt kinda sad. I too am worried about the future of this game. It used to be exciting. The out-there not related to a bakery/food prep/not so sweet themes are not resonating with the majority of players. Sure a couple of ballet dancers, colonial period fans, wagon train enthusiasts, sports nuts or astrology horoscope lovers are really excited, but those fringes can not financially support the game. It's a simple solution more content and make that deluge of content have something to do with a bakery/sweet. Appeal to the masses. Stay closer to the heart of the game.

Farm Supplier
    Well spoken and so true. I just can't understand why the producers of these games continue with S8 when it is so obvious they are losing players which means lost revenue!

Where is the strawberry goal? We got a chair with pink chevrons but no table to go with it. I thought for sure there was a great goal line coming up.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Well there hasn't been a goal in May yet. There are two ovens and six new food items on the counters. Why do you think it is not a goal?
    Where do you see two ovens? There aren't any new ovens

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fantab102 View Post
    Where do you see two ovens? There aren't any new ovens
    Against the wall there are two ovens and on the counters are six new recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ruskpaels View Post
    Have we ever got two ovens in one update when it's not a goal?
    Well, I thought it could have been the same oven rotated to show more of the art. We've certainly had more than 3 recipes in an oven before as well. I don't see the teaser talking about a goal, so I just figured it might not be correct to jump to the assumption that we're getting goals. I mean, how disappointed would some people get if they took our guessing at face value? It'd be weird, but Stormy could be testing out a new idea of two ovens on an update!

Guess we'll all find out in a few hours. Yes, I will be very happy if it's a new goal, but I don't want to be bent out of shape if it's not, either.

Executive Chef
    What is the thing next to the cash register suppose to be?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast