Thread: Parallel Crafting Slots

Parallel Crafting Slots

This popped to mind when I realized I needed to craft a flax flower and I had two hats already in queue.

Maybe we can have parallel crafting slots? Like, one underneath the other. Therefore, two crafts are being made simultaneously and it would save a ton of time.

Instead of 10 hours for 2 sushi rolls, it would only take 5.

I find that the higher up I'm getting, my interest level is going down because I'm waiting so long for items to craft.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    This popped to mind when I realized I needed to craft a flax flower and I had two hats already in queue.

Maybe we can have parallel crafting slots? Like, one underneath the other. Therefore, two crafts are being made simultaneously and it would save a ton of time.

Instead of 10 hours for 2 sushi rolls, it would only take 5.

I find that the higher up I'm getting, my interest level is going down because I'm waiting so long for items to craft.
    The sushi takes as long as it does, and there's no getting around it at this time. However, you can buy a second Studio and thus obtain your "parallel crafting slot". Similarly, this can be done with the Bait Shop, the Windmills, and the Feed Mills. For everything else, you'll just have to wait patiently for things to craft.

For now, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The sushi takes as long as it does, and there's no getting around it at this time. However, you can buy a second Studio and thus obtain your "parallel crafting slot". Similarly, this can be done with the Bait Shop, the Windmills, and the Feed Mills. For everything else, you'll just have to wait patiently for things to craft.

For now, anyway.
    Absolutely buying two of everything would solve this problem. No doubt.

Just a random thought I had. I know it will never happen.