Thread: The Skull Trio......

Rhino Keeper

The Skull Trio......

How long ago was this trio? Obviously it was before I started, but of all the animals I've seen that I never had a chance at, these are my favorites. Have they ever been available in a value pack?

I do hope these can be obtained in the future because I would love to have them.

They are awesome looking! They were before my time too.
    I really really want the pumpkin head and the rocking horse. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us that they make a return.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    They are awesome looking! They were before my time too.
    I really really want the pumpkin head and the rocking horse. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us that they make a return.
    Yes! The pumpkin head is also one I would like to have. Maybe around Halloween they will be brought back. I believe the rocking horse was in a storybook very soon after I started playing so I never had a chance at it.

Maybe we can have a shot at getting them at some point.

Great minds think alike

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    How long ago was this trio? Obviously it was before I started, but of all the animals I've seen that I never had a chance at, these are my favorites. Have they ever been available in a value pack?

I do hope these can be obtained in the future because I would love to have them.
    The Skull Trio was released at the end of October 2015 with the first released 10/18/2015. The only Trio I recall seeing in a Value Pack was the Matripony which was part of the second trio. The first Trio, which was Christmas has been available on the Spin to Win Wheel.

Executive Chef
    the pumpkin head : you are talking about pandalloween or jack o lantern ? humm must be o lantern
    since pandalloween was once in the spin wheel, may be o lantern will be in the wheel for the next halloween . good luck
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post

I got the skull steed from that when I first started playing! Around Halloween last year yeah. I love anything Halloween...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I got the skull steed from that when I first started playing! Around Halloween last year yeah. I love anything Halloween...
    I do as well. I'm hoping there will be a way to obtain those animals maybe around Halloween.