Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animals you still have in storage......

Rhino Keeper

Animals you still have in storage......

That for whatever reason you can't seem to bring out?

At present I have 24 animals in storage. I have several that I am purposefully holding off on bringing out. The Snow Monster, reindeer, tinsowl and wolverink I will wait until winter and put some habitats in the snow area for them. I have several tournament animals like Ice Gator, Orangubang, Boom Bear, and a few others I just have not had a chance to bring out. Same with a few storybook and world event animals like Hansel, Northwest Whale and Kiwi.

I'm going to have to make time to get some of them out before it gets too crowded in my storage shed. Lol

Executive Chef
    I have a lot of duplicates in my storage from spin to wins etc and they will stay there as I don't need them. I have 5 others I'm hoping to bring out being the petal peacock, orchid otter, prince charring, jasmine jaguar and flare hare

Rhino Keeper
    I have a lot of the battle animals and the final storybook animals in storage as well since I just don' t have runes to expand. I did bring out the Petal Peacock since the rainbow element is new and I just LOVED that animal and wanted to get her out as soon as possible. I wish they would let us get runes from neighbors just like in Dragon Story so that we could get more space.

I have 35 in storage and only 2 are duplicates on my main account. I have 30 on my second account with 2 duplicates as well.

I still have a lot of expansion space since I am at 40/96 habitats..but runes are coming very slowly. :-(
    Last edited by AuroraLava; 05-22-16 at 07:27 AM.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    55 unique animals in storage and some duplicate (toy poddle, kitsune cactus,..)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I have 74 unique animals in storage (7 more are duplicates of those 74). Of the 74, 5 of them are duplicates of animals I already have displayed in my forest. The duplicates come from winning Spin to Win animals. For quite a while, I only bring animals out of storage for special reasons, such as the Rainbow element of the Petal Peacock. This gives me the space I need to play the game the way I want to. I doubt many will see the forest until some kind of rotation system is introduced where I can put them on display without selling ones that are already in the Forest.

Fashion Designer
    This has been a suggestion for S8 I wrote weeks ago,
    Please design a big habitation,like the complete 4 celestials, where 16 animals Could be seen and 16 other can appear one by one by coming through entrance door after one has went out through the exitdoor. So we would have the possibility to get out our animals from store where they Stock completely nonesensically. You would profit because we feed and grow them up and we would Profit by Holding more animals and would be able to Place some of Your decorations.
    I thought a big meetingpoint perhaps like a glade in a wood or a restplace for our tired Fighters or a meetingplace for those that had to fight!!!????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    This has been a suggestion for S8 I wrote weeks ago,
    Please design a big habitation,like the complete 4 celestials, where 16 animals Could be seen and 16 other can appear one by one by coming through entrance door after one has went out through the exitdoor. So we would have the possibility to get out our animals from store where they Stock completely nonesensically. You would profit because we feed and grow them up and we would Profit by Holding more animals and would be able to Place some of Your decorations.
    I thought a big meetingpoint perhaps like a glade in a wood or a restplace for our tired Fighters or a meetingplace for those that had to fight!!!????
    This is a great idea... I'm still fairly new at the game and only have about four animals in storage currently but already I see this becoming an issue in the future!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I have 74 unique animals in storage (7 more are duplicates of those 74). Of the 74, 5 of them are duplicates of animals I already have displayed in my forest. The duplicates come from winning Spin to Win animals. For quite a while, I only bring animals out of storage for special reasons, such as the Rainbow element of the Petal Peacock. This gives me the space I need to play the game the way I want to. I doubt many will see the forest until some kind of rotation system is introduced where I can put them on display without selling ones that are already in the Forest.
    You mentioned something I have thought of. Rotating animals in and out of storage. It would lessen the need for room if you could move animals in and out of storage. I don't know if it would create problems but it would be nice if you could store animals even after you've hatched them. That way, while you still maybe couldn't display all of them, at least you could rotate them.

I have 70 in storage, 10 duplicates. No more room.

Farm Supplier
    49 unique animals in storage, with 5 being duplicates. i wish i could expand faster!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast