Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Animals you still have in storage......

Executive Chef
    I have 13 unique animals in storage and 13 duplicates. I only hatch really special animals or animals I really like. I have a few areas left that I can expand into, but who knows when we will get more expansions. Plus, it is very hard to breed and hatch animals from storage with one nest, without spending a lot of gems.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    I have this in storage:

1. Skeletal Dragon
    2. Psyena
    3. Turtle Dove
    4. Pumpkin Panda
    5. Bulldog
    6. Fladingo
    7. Chimpala
    8. Pigmy
    9. Skeletal Steed
    10. Crystal Unicorn 2x
    11. Vampire Cat
    12. Toy Poodle 2x
    13. Icegator
    14. Sapphire Cthulhu
    15. Chilly Goat
    16. Shamcroc
    17. Timbear
    18. Hot Dog
    19. Pygmy Giraffe
    20. Orchid Otter

I wish we can put things in storage, that would be real nice. I don't like it when we purchase animals and we have to nest them or place them instead of giving us an option to put them in storage. I miss out of buying new anmials etc, just because I don't have enough room. We should be able to put whatever we want back or in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I wouldn't even mind if there was a penalty for using the storage. For example they could have it where once you put an animal in storage it would count down a certain number of days before you could put it back on display. Or if it cost COINS to take it out of storage that would not be bad either.

But a storage spot would be great and they could call it the hibernation den or something.

Quote Originally Posted by RussiaDior View Post
    I wish we can put things in storage, that would be real nice. I don't like it when we purchase animals and we have to nest them or place them instead of giving us an option to put them in storage. I miss out of buying new anmials etc, just because I don't have enough room. We should be able to put whatever we want back or in storage.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    I would like to have an arena where wie can put our 25 strongest fighters!they can go through an entrance when we Need them and through an exit and dissapeared when wie have used them in battle. This would made a sort of restroom for us and the possibility to take some animals out of storage to grow them up and decide to use them for breeding or fighting career!!

Btw Drachenia please send Your Numbers 14 in storage to Mine storage!!!!
    Last edited by natxjkkggg; 05-24-16 at 02:22 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I have 4 animals in storage. (all duplicates from spin to win that I keep in case of a Zodiac goal line requiring one) I've been playing since Oct 2014 and have always made a point of never letting unique animals sit in storage because I knew eventually they would pile up. To any newer players out there I would highly recommend just hatching animals from storage as soon as you get them, otherwise you'll have a full forest with an even fuller storage!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 38 animals currently in storage. Have 8 duplicates from spin to win. It takes so long to get runes to buy habitats. The rate of released animals has increased so much that it is almost impossible to get them out of storage as fast as I'd like. At one time we were offered a deal to increase the habitat from 3 animals to 4. I think it cost about 75 gems per habitat if I remember correctly. I don't remember this happening since. Maybe something similar could be done to increase the habitats from 4 to 5 unless the space can be increased.

I do like the storage idea. Dragon Story has a storage for extra dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetahblood View Post
    I have 4 animals in storage. (all duplicates from spin to win that I keep in case of a Zodiac goal line requiring one) I've been playing since Oct 2014 and have always made a point of never letting unique animals sit in storage because I knew eventually they would pile up. To any newer players out there I would highly recommend just hatching animals from storage as soon as you get them, otherwise you'll have a full forest with an even fuller storage!!
    I've been playing from the beginning and have most if not all of the animals. Currently I have over 40 unique animals still in storage unhatched, because I have no where to put them. I have upgraded all my habitats for gems. I have no more expansions. I would LOVE to hatch all of my animals, but there is no room. For each new animal I hatch, I have to sell an animal to make a space.
    I would advise against hatching all of your animals if you intend to play for long, because eventually you run out of space. Some eggs go directly to storage, like spin to win, tournament prizes, and some event prizes. You might want to start leaving some of them there, because you can't move eggs to storage when you want. Once an egg is on the nest, you have to hatch it.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12