Thread: Fifth Feed Mill, or 2nd Bait Shop + Toy Maker?

Farm Supplier

Red face Fifth Feed Mill, or 2nd Bait Shop + Toy Maker?

Hi everyone, I'm at Level 47 (very close to 48), and I have almost enough coins saved to buy either:

(a) my fifth and final feed mill, or
    (b) a second bait shop and the toy maker.

Which would you recommend?

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

P.S. - Believe it or not, I still don't have the water garden or sushi shop. I have just never been able to save enough expansion papers to get there, because I have always expanded to other, cheaper areas first because I have needed the space. The water garden will be my next expansion, and then I'll start thinking about the sushi shop.
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Executive Chef
    How strapped are you for feed for your animals? If you don't have to stress too hard for food, I would do the second bait shop first, then bypass the toy maker and save again for the feed mill. Or the water garden, i will say it's a pretty decent income from the garden!

Edit...wanted to add, the bait shop choice is from personal experience, if you love the events, every now and then you need to fish alot, or make special things in the bait shop. The toymaker i just don't use it very often, for me it's like the forge or the jewelcrafter. When I have stuff left to use there, I will, but it's nowhere near as important as the bait and feed...and imo, the water garden and sushi shop as well. Also, I am on android, so my experience might be a bit different for those on IOS.
    Last edited by Niire; 05-21-16 at 05:05 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much, Niire - that is exactly the type of advice I was looking for. And you've explained it so logically that I am going to go with what you suggest. I had a feeling that the toy maker might be a bit like the forge (not all that useful).

You're right - I don't struggle to feed my animals. If I need to, I'm happy to leave my pets for a once or twice daily collection/feed, and feed my livestock instead.

I might just wait till the end of this event in case Storm 8 have another building sale, otherwise I'll buy the second bait shop then anyway.

Then I will be saving again and buy either the sushi shop or the feed mill, depending on whether or not I've reached the water garden yet.

Thanks again - enjoy your farming!
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Executive Chef
    No problem at all! <3 rynetory answered my question the same as I did to you actually, so I shall thank rynetory as well! <3 I asked around the same question once here, the mods are so amazing on this forum.