Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauty Within Storybook ! May 20 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Just updated my storyline chapters.
    I don't know if it's just me but I see the description you copied from each of the first 6 Chapters but not the tasks for each Act.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Chapter 1 Act 1 Plant Mana Bananas x4.
    Chapter 1 Act 2 Harvest Mana Bananas x4.
    Thanks for posting tasks for chapters.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I don't know if it's just me but I see the description you copied from each of the first 6 Chapters but not the tasks for each Act.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

CH 1

Deep within the forest stood the most breathtakingly beautiful glass castle. The castle was home to the Beast, his adoring wife, Beauty, and his loyal subject, Mrs. Potter. The Beast was once kind and generous but had recently grown cold and vain. Now he was obsessed with outward beauty and the only things he seemed to care about anymore were his looks and his garden of roses. His wife and Mrs. Potter could hardly stand to see the Beast this way. Beauty realized that the Beast would no change his behavior himself, so she set out in search of answers. She vowed to find a way to return the Beast to the kind and caring creature he once was.

CH 2

One afternoon a wanderer in a hooded cloak stumbled upon the Beast's garden and stopped to admire the roses. She asked the Beast if she could pick on of his radiant roses. Exclaiming that picking just one rose would destroy the garden's beauty, the Beast rudely dismissed the wanderer, banishing her from his castle.

CH 3

The wanderer left the garden and when she was completely out of sight, she placed a curse on the castle to teach the Beast a lesson. Until he could act with kindness and see that true beauty comes from within, he would have to live in a place that was as broken as he was. The curse quickly enveloped the castle in a swirl of purple haze, transforming the once beautiful garden into an unruly mess of weeds and rubble. After the transformation was complete, only a single rose remained as a symbol of the great beauty that once beheld the castle.

CH 4

The Beast became so angry about his garden that he belted out a powerful roar. The sound was so intense that it instantly shattered the castle walls. The Beast now stood in the shambles of his once beautiful abode. He looked around at the destruction and watched as a petal began to fall from the once perfect single rose.

CH 5

It was then that the Beast realized that the rose was more of a moral compass than just a keepsake of fallen beauty. The falling petals had a direct correlation with his behavior and represented a true reflection of what was in his heart. The petals would continue to fall until the Beast could act out of pure love and kindness.

CH 6

Mrs. Potter had always been like a mother to the Beast and was the only one that could tolerate his beastly temper. She
    knew that deep down the Beast had a good heart but that somewhere along the way it had grown cold and uncaring. she believed that his obsession with outward beauty was masking his secret loneliness. If she could only find a way to make him less selfish and vain she knew that could reverse the curse.

CH 7
    Tasks?????

Rhino Keeper
    Same here only see description and not tasks

Executive Chef
    i added the chapter 2 in my post #10 for those who want to know
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it would be nice to know what animals we need to breed and feed! So we can plan on advance to have our breeding garden available etc.

If you could please update like the other story books that would be a huge help to everyone here.

I just leveled up to level 37 and there are no more battle grounds!! The game just isn't the same without this feature. Do they replace it with something else? Anyone? Thanks
    Last edited by MauiLady7; 05-20-16 at 05:54 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i added the chapter 2 in my post #10 for those who want to know
    Thanks for the information.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Yes it would be nice to know what animals we need to breed and feed! So we can plan on advance to have our breeding garden available etc.

If you could please update like the other story books that would be a huge help to everyone here.

I just leveled up to level 37 and there are no more battle grounds!! The game just isn't the same without this feature. Do they replace it with something else? Anyone? Thanks
    This is off topic but I hope it answers your question. The last Battleground was the Snowmonster battleground that was released in January 2016. Since Battlegrounds are not timed events, they are available until you complete them. In the past, a new Battleground has been released about every 3 months. I have been hoping they would release one soon since we are overdue for one.

Does anyone know what I should be planting to receive the most mirror shards towards completing Chapter Two? I just planted mana bananas since that was the best one last storybook.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast