Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Beauty Within Storybook ! May 20 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    For chapter 9 it is usefull to plant 20 hour Rune Prunes at one Farm until 6 p.m MEZ.
    So You will get the 30 petals tomorrow by harvesting your adventurenips as soon aus possible!!
    For chapter 10 plant Rune prunes on three farms about 22 before the chapter starts. So You get the 60 petals very soon and easy!
    Good plan but I have only 4 farms that will take me back long

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone at Charm Cherries you get 1 rose blossom and Adventurnips you get 2 rose petals . TL please raise , I have only 4 farms

To finish chapter 8 quickly (I thought) I bred Frostfang with CU. I got 45 hours. Ugh! What would you pros do now to spend the least amount of gems? I have no fairy ferret as I sold it to make room for the Beast. With only 15 hrs left until chapter 9 starts is my best option to spend 50 gems to buy a fairy ferret, or is there a better way?

Rhino Keeper
    I think act 3 of chapter 9 might (- hatch a fairy ferret (fire nature, 3h) (skip:25gems)) might be to breed a Fair Ferret. I bred a Fairy Ferret and a Fallaby and got credit and moved on to gathering rose petals. I got a Jackalope when the egg hatched. Did I get really lucky? :

Fashion Designer
    Hello SabaDilla2,
    I think Your plan to buy the Fairy Ferett is the best and cheapest one!! So You have the Time to get Your Hybrid and You are able to finish the storybook in Time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Good plan but I have only 4 farms that will take me back long
    it is still do-able for you : you plant rune prunes in 3 farms and use the last to harvest banana mana.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SabaDilla2 View Post
    To finish chapter 8 quickly (I thought) I bred Frostfang with CU. I got 45 hours. Ugh! What would you pros do now to spend the least amount of gems? I have no fairy ferret as I sold it to make room for the Beast. With only 15 hrs left until chapter 9 starts is my best option to spend 50 gems to buy a fairy ferret, or is there a better way?
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    Hello SabaDilla2,
    I think Your plan to buy the Fairy Ferett is the best and cheapest one!! So You have the Time to get Your Hybrid and You are able to finish the storybook in Time.
    I agree that buying the Fairy Ferret is probably the cheapest option. I haven't seen the cost for feeding the Fairy Ferret listed but in the Hooded Robin Storybook the exact same Act (Chapter 10 Act 3) cost 40 gems to skip and it only required feeding a Fairy Ferret 20 times.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 05-28-16 at 09:29 AM.

New Resident
    Hi there! Anyone with complete Chapter 10 tasks? I'm about to finish Chapter 9 and wondering what I should prepare for the last Chapter with less than two days to finish. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Just before bed last night, my Breeding den freed up and I tried bred a Frostfang wth a Wyburn in order to meet the requirements to Breed an animal with a Frostfang and try for a Fairy Ferret at the same time, since my first try for the Fairy Ferret failed. This completed Chapter 8. I was lucky with this one and it prodeuced the desired 3 hour timer.

This morning I began Chapter 9 by planting 6 crops of Adventurnips to complete Act 1. I already had Mrs. Potter at level 15, so Act 2 completed automatically. Once the nest was cleared, I moved the Fairy Ferret egg to the nest and completed Act 3. I am currently working on Act 4 and I expect to complete it later this afternoon. I am always growing food, so I don't feel the need to get Act 4 done early. As others have reported, I received 1 Rose Petal per hour of Harvesting time.

Chapter 10 looks easy enough. I have an extra Fairy Ferret to feed, so the only part that will take any time is collecting the 60 petals. I don't plan on doing anything special to collect the petals since Chapter 10 starts in the middle of the night for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KIDDOBABE8 View Post
    Hi there! Anyone with complete Chapter 10 tasks? I'm about to finish Chapter 9 and wondering what I should prepare for the last Chapter with less than two days to finish. Thanks.
    Refer to Post #11 in this thread on the second page for the information you want.