Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauty Within Storybook ! May 20 2016

Rhino Keeper

Beauty Within Storybook ! May 20 2016

Happy Friday everyone! Start your brand new Storybook Adventure with Beast, Mrs. Potter, and Beauty! Best of luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Please note that information added to this post is from the Moderators:

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Chapter 1 Act 1 Plant Mana Bananas x4.
    Chapter 1 Act 2 Harvest Mana Bananas x4.
    the habitat is awesome ! but i need an expansion to buy it !

chap 2 : 2 acts
    - plant powerpears x6
    - collect 40 items from farms
    reward : Beast

ch3 : 2 acts
    - raise Beast to level 5
    - harvest adventurenips x6
    reward : XP and coins

ch4 : 3 acts
    - raise Beast to level 10
    - harvest spell melon (5h) x5
    - breed Pandaffodil with another animal
    reward : expansion runes x10

ch5 : 2 acts
    - harvest adventurenips x6
    - hatch a fireglider (electric fire, 11h breeding) , sold for 175 gems in the market but breed is cheaper
    reward : (decoration)

ch6 : 4 acts
    - raise Beast to level 15
    - plant banana mana x4
    - feed fireglider x20
    - collect shards x70 from farms (2 per hour)
    reward : Mrs Potter (lightning earth) hatching 6h - evolution 4h

ch7 : 2 acts
    - hatch skyger , (easy job : just put water and fire in den )
    - raise Mrs Potter to level 4
    reward : 8000 apples

ch8 : 4 acts
    - harvest magic melons x6
    - raise Mrs Potter to level 8
    - feed skyger x20
    - breed frostfang with another animal
    reward : (deco)

ch9 : 4 acts
    - plant adventurenips (2h) x5
    - raise Mrs Potter to level 11
    - hatch a fairy ferret (fire nature, 3h) (skip:25gems)
    - collect petals x30 from farms
    reward : 10 gems

ch10 : 4 acts
    - raise Mrs Potter to level 15
    - harvest banana mana x6
    - feed fairy ferret x25
    - collect petals x60 from farms
    reward : Beauty (lightning fire) - hatching : 20h - evolution : 14h

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello everybody! I have too late to think of it at write amount of feed on . My Beast is already LVL 13 now.

2 feed x 5 = 10 to LVL 2
    8 feed x 5 = 40 to LVL 3
    16 feed x 5 = 80 to LVL 4
    40 feed x 5 = 200 to LVL 5
    80 feed x 5 = 400 to LVL 6
    160 feed x 5 = 800 to LVL 7
    240 feed x 5 = 1200 to LVL 8
    400 feed x 5 = 2000 to LVL 9
    560 feed x 5 = 2800 to LVL 10
    760 feed x 5 = 3800 to LVL 11
    1000 feed x 5 = 5000 to LVL 12
    1400 feed x 5 = 7000 to LVL 13
    1800 feed x 5 = 9000 to LVL 14
    2400 feed x 5 = 12.000 to LVL 15

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi everybody here Mrs. Potter and how much feed they need . Now I must Gems save together since I have no more frostfang.

0004 feed x 5 = 0020 to LVL 02
    0016 feed x 5 = 0080 to LVL 03
    0032 feed x 5 = 0160 to LVL 04
    0080 feed x 5 = 0400 to LVL 05
    0200 feed x 5 = 1000 to LVL 06
    0400 feed x 5 = 2000 to LVL 07
    0600 feed x 5 = 3000 to LVL 08
    0800 feed x 5 = 4000 to LVL 09
    1200 feed x 5 = 6000 to LVL 10
    1600 feed x 5 = 08000 to LVL 11
    2400 feed x 5 = 12000 to LVL 12
    3200 feed x 5 = 16000 to LVL 13
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-29-16 at 05:32 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

CH 1

Deep within the forest stood the most breathtakingly beautiful glass castle. The castle was home to the Beast, his adoring wife, Beauty, and his loyal subject, Mrs. Potter. The Beast was once kind and generous but had recently grown cold and vain. Now he was obsessed with outward beauty and the only things he seemed to care about anymore were his looks and his garden of roses. His wife and Mrs. Potter could hardly stand to see the Beast this way. Beauty realized that the Beast would no change his behavior himself, so she set out in search of answers. She vowed to find a way to return the Beast to the kind and caring creature he once was.

CH 2

One afternoon a wanderer in a hooded cloak stumbled upon the Beast's garden and stopped to admire the roses. She asked the Beast if she could pick on of his radiant roses. Exclaiming that picking just one rose would destroy the garden's beauty, the Beast rudely dismissed the wanderer, banishing her from his castle.

CH 3

The wanderer left the garden and when she was completely out of sight, she placed a curse on the castle to teach the Beast a lesson. Until he could act with kindness and see that true beauty comes from within, he would have to live in a place that was as broken as he was. The curse quickly enveloped the castle in a swirl of purple haze, transforming the once beautiful garden into an unruly mess of weeds and rubble. After the transformation was complete, only a single rose remained as a symbol of the great beauty that once beheld the castle.

CH 4

The Beast became so angry about his garden that he belted out a powerful roar. The sound was so intense that it instantly shattered the castle walls. The Beast now stood in the shambles of his once beautiful abode. He looked around at the destruction and watched as a petal began to fall from the once perfect single rose.

CH 5

It was then that the Beast realized that the rose was more of a moral compass than just a keepsake of fallen beauty. The falling petals had a direct correlation with his behavior and represented a true reflection of what was in his heart. The petals would continue to fall until the Beast could act out of pure love and kindness.

CH 6

Mrs. Potter had always been like a mother to the Beast and was the only one that could tolerate his beastly temper. She
    knew that deep down the Beast had a good heart but that somewhere along the way it had grown cold and uncaring. she believed that his obsession with outward beauty was masking his secret loneliness. If she could only find a way to make him less selfish and vain she knew that could reverse the curse.

CH 7

Mrs. Potter knew that if the Beast was ever going to reverse the curse he would need to leave his precious castle and find a way to prove himself. Not wanting to be away from what remained of his garden, the Beast refused to leave and threw a tremendous tantrum. Mrs. Potter calmed him down and gently reminded him that time was running out and that his behavior was causing more petals to fall from the single rose. The Beast agreed and took the rose with him since it was the only thing he had left that he cared about.

CH 8

In the forest, the Beast ran into the wanderer that had visited his castle earlier. As she walked by he stopped her to apologize for the way that he had acted. She thanked him and was about to be on her way, when he stopped her again. He extended his hand and offered her the rose. He said that this was the very last rose of its kind and he wanted her to have it. The wanderer looked puzzled and questioned the Beast's offering. He smiled and said that he realized that the most beautiful thing in the castle was the love and caring his family has shown him over the years, even when he acted horribly to them.

CH 9

The wanderer then removed her hooded cloak and the Beast gasped. It was Beauty! Something inside of the Beast's heart softened, his cheeks became rosy, and a sweet smile appeared across his face. He knelt down and apologized to Beauty for all the years he had acted so horribly. Before she had a chance to respond, the Beast picked her up and gave her the most adoring and heartfelt hug. Beauty was happy to have the old Beast back. The kind, sweet Beast she knew he always was.

Ch 10

As they both ran back to the castle, the rose began to glow and the curse began to lift. All the broken shards of glass magically returned to their rightful places in the castle. The garden started to bloom and again looked perfectly manicured. The Beast apologized to Mrs. Potter and gave her a hug so tight she let out a little squeak. The Beast was happy to see the castle and garden restored but never again did he covet it. He now knew that true lasting beauty comes from within.
    Last edited by 19sparkles96; 05-21-16 at 07:57 PM.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Executive Chef
    Chapter 1 Act 1 Plant Mana Bananas x4.
    Chapter 1 Act 2 Harvest Mana Bananas x4.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 05-20-16 at 11:38 AM.

The habitat...BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Great work S8

Executive Chef
    Started! I'm working all day on my day 10. We'll see if it's a problem... Good luck, everyone!

Executive Chef
    We will probably need to breed a Fire Glider (Electric/Fire) and Skyger (Dark) during the event since they are on sale in the shop. Remember that Pyro Pony (Fire) + Frostfang (Water) = Skyger (Dark). It is the one guaranteed outcome, so there should not be a need to purchase one.

Fashion Designer
    I like them ok; one looks like weasel witch ( tiny). I really don't like the dog....oh well. Hope all enjoy! At least I won't stress.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

I hope like other story book adventures we get heads up on what we need to plant and breed to complete this

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know the elements of the new characters? Any Rainbow ones? Haven't started the storybook yet.... going to over work my gardens a few days and save up some food before I decide how far I'm going to go with the story. The beast looks pretty cool. But I don't want to waste food right now.... trying to level up a lot of super rares at the moment!

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast