Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jensterjen1 View Post
    Added you - thanks! :-)

I might still be able to pull this one off.
    Have accepted you. Awaiting request

What's odd to me is that I sent out a request to 120+ neighbors about 12 hrs ago. I got 10 responses - all of them at that exact time. Nothing since.

In addition, when I look at my second Dragon Story account (which I pretty much never use), the request never made it in. Makes me wonder how many other requests never made it. I've been responding to my neighbors' requests all day and it's been far more than only 10 requests.

I even deleted the game and reinstalled it to make sure that there is not larger glitches in the system, but no difference.

Neighbor requests is a neat idea, but it's becomes frustrating when there seems to be obvious issues that need resolved.

Anyway, just my 2 c - still love the game! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Have accepted you. Awaiting request
    Awesome - thanks a bunch! Requests have been sent, so hopefully the energy will make it over. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    What's odd to me is that I sent out a request to 120+ neighbors about 12 hrs ago. I got 10 responses - all of them at that exact time. Nothing since.

In addition, when I look at my second Dragon Story account (which I pretty much never use), the request never made it in. Makes me wonder how many other requests never made it. I've been responding to my neighbors' requests all day and it's been far more than only 10 requests.

I even deleted the game and reinstalled it to make sure that there is not larger glitches in the system, but no difference.

Neighbor requests is a neat idea, but it's becomes frustrating when there seems to be obvious issues that need resolved.

Anyway, just my 2 c - still love the game! :-)
    If they are not being received by people that usually means you have received your max for the day, at the new day they will receive the request, that is why you see old requests pop up. I would say that you received some maps as well.
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    If they are not being received by people that usually means you have received your max for the day, at the new day they will receive the request, that is why you see old requests pop up. I would say that you received some maps as well.
    Ah, I see. What is the max though? Surely it has to be higher than 12? Looks like I only have 10 announcements regarding responses in my DS newsfeed right now all of them for mysterious energy.
    Edited to add: got some gold too, so I guess that is counted as well.

I guess this means that I should not send out map requests for a few days before event requests... :-(

Farm Supplier
    Playing right now add if you need, have time will check every 15 minutes.
    1969venus

Rhino Keeper
    Ah, I see. What is the max though? Surely it has to be higher than 12? Looks like I only have 10 announcements regarding responses in my DS newsfeed right now all of them for mysterious energy.
    Edited to add: got some gold too, so I guess that is counted as well.

I guess this means that I should not send out map requests for a few days before event requests... :-(
    The max is 20 and You will only ever see the last 10 responses that you receive on the newsfeed, and yes don't send out map requests once the DT has started. Gold is separate.

Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    The max is 20 and You will only ever see the last 10 responses that you receive on the newsfeed, and yes don't send out map requests once the DT has started. Gold is separate.
    Ah, thanks! :-)

Well, I've only gotten 3 maps since the last 2 days (which is also very odd. I normally get a lot more responses than that).

Anyway, I paid the gold and hope to be able to win all my battles after I've collected my rune stones. Wish me luck. I'll need it!

Rhino Keeper
    Ah, thanks! :-)

Well, I've only gotten 3 maps since the last 2 days (which is also very odd. I normally get a lot more responses than that).

Anyway, I paid the gold and hope to be able to win all my battles after I've collected my rune stones. Wish me luck. I'll need it!
    Good luck!!

Banned
    glad someone decided to pay the Gold , I refused to be held ransom to buy gold then be forced to skip it TBH , i whould of completed this in time if not for this last chapter bugging me out, heres hoping i soon have my last dragon in storage when they decide to get to my support ticket that it