Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by princessfreddie0925 View Post
    If it says "HAVE" an elemental altar or whatever then you can craft in advance, that's what I did, I crafted and placed mine two days early while waiting for the next chapter to start. If it says "CRAFT" whatever the item is then you need to wait until prompted or you have to just do I tall over again.

Kinda like one of the achievements was to "HAVE" the Noble Crystal.....got that months ago so it counted right away.
    Cheers princessfreddie, it worked! Just completed chapter 9, even though I only started 5 hours ago, it was crafted, waiting and accepted! I was going to start chapter 10 early (because of the requests) but not for 80 gold!!!!

Please help me!!! I am in the last day and only have 5 energy and need 12😢😢😢😢 please send me energy!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by villatortuga View Post
    Please help me!!! I am in the last day and only have 5 energy and need 12�������� please send me energy!!!
    send requests for neigbours to all 3 accts in my tag i will send

Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    Thanks all 👍👍👍 I got my 12 energies and now I can go through and get my prime arcane dragon 😊😊😊😊😊

Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    I need 2 more energy - may I send you requests too, please? :-)
    I'm on my last day and quickly running out of time...

Edited to add: Sent you neighbor invites already.
    Last edited by jensterjen1; 06-01-16 at 10:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Neither me nor my DH were able to finish this tale! So frustrating! I started breeding for Love on the first day and got piled up on Laserlight dragons and a Virtue to shut me down completely. I even spent gold to speed it along! DH ended up with TWO virtues in a row and quit in frustration.

Neither of us had any of the "safe" dragon pairings, but I did take the advice here and bought an Olympus dragon... But I REALLY hope there isn't a next time! These requirements of breeding are so random. I was pairing with an outcome with only three dragons! One common (love) and two rates... So of course I got five rates in a row! It shut me down the last time we needed Love too, I just don't think it's necessarily fair for newer players who have less dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    So frustrating I may not get because I can't get enough energy's!! I am on last day I sent out requests but not getting enough back. It really doesn't help when I sent Stormy a request for energy and I get maps! Really WTH!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    So frustrating I may not get because I can't get enough energy's!! I am on last day I sent out requests but not getting enough back. It really doesn't help when I sent Stormy a request for energy and I get maps! Really WTH!!!
    me either im still waitin on my email bck to say the dragon will be in my storage , well it better be , still aint left my review on app store so u can imagine what its going to read like

Executive Chef
    Anyone who needs energy can add belbar22 and talli22. Playing now

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Anyone who needs energy can add belbar22 and talli22. Playing now
    Added you - thanks! :-)

I might still be able to pull this one off.