Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    It's a genuine Prime dragon!
    Maybe it's just me, but I was wondering... what's the point of a non-breedable prime? Seems a bit contradictory to me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I agree with you Clark, which is why I'm relieved to see a Tales event instead of a Tournament or Flash Tournament. At least this way we have 4 days to begin (pop up said to start by the 24th) So nothing to stress over this weekend (for a change!)
    [QUOTE=BeSweet247;1298115]& Actually, we can (and I am going to) relax for a week-ish. Start the tales on 24th, but wait another few days to actually start worrying about it. [The first few days are normally fairly basic and able to complete back to back to back in a day or so].
    I'm gonna spend the next 6 to 7 days just stockpiling food at my normal schedule & not think about tales for a bit.

My same thoughts actually this is how I do the story events. I wait till last minute to start that way I can spend 4+ days planting lots of diamondates and watch others that way I can set myself up for a pretty easy event.

I really wonder why so many jump right in as soon as it starts then complain about not having enough food!

I wouldn't have minded a longer break but you can start the tales late, so that's always a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by DAZLegendz View Post
    What do you guys plant in the farm to get plenty of food?
    Depends on how often you can check on the game. I usually can check hourly so I plant Rushrooms. If you can check every 10 minutes then Upgrapes would yield more per hour. If you can do it less than hourly then do Diamondates.

That is only if you earn enough coins to do so, but this is the plan I use.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    It's a genuine Prime dragon!
    WOWZA Flatfoot I bow to you! Just when we think you have done the best you can you go and cross the line and out do yourself! Love the dragons! After the last event I told myself I was going to skip this one, then you go and do this. I HAVE to get them! I won't be able to live with myself if I don't!
    Last edited by mybunnytail; 05-20-16 at 12:30 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I like these dragons :-) they look like brothers :-) hope they have the same at least one element so I can put them together :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    I really wonder why so many jump right in as soon as it starts then complain about not having enough food!
    I start it right away to have the final day on a sunday. Usually the last day requires a lot of time...

Rhino Keeper
    FYI- for crafting, we'll need blue, red, and green gems in addition to the quest items...

Banned
    Love the dragons and the habitat, I just can't buy the habitat because of this ridiculous habitat cap. Could not buy the last 1 either.

Hope we ned not much from these gems...

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast