Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Fashion Designer
    If I leave my game open, my requested items don't count. If I restart my game - either through a force close or just shutting it down, my requested items count the next time I open my game . Hard to do when you are anxiously awaiting the next step!

Rhino Keeper
    This was too tough for the last day. I doubt I finish, especially being on a holiday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kylingo View Post
    I question the time on tales. You start and have 6 or 10 days to finish. I do a couple of chapters and it says next will start in one in two days. So I speed up once or twice, then it seems I still end up hurrying to not run out of time. Is it just me or what??
    I started only chapter 10 early because of the possible mysterious energy problems which did not happen to me and the last 4 battles coincided with the last difficult ones for the tournament ( my starting time mistake not S8 ) this gave me extra time to complete last chapter ok.... Hope this helps
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Having energy problems on chapter 10 been 4hours and got 3 so far on mbyte66 acc grr

Banned
    need about 10 more neighbours to mbyte66 , still only 3 energys on last chapter , cant believe aint recieved them all yet even after several force close reopen to make sure :/

If I start the last chapter early, do I have the 24 hours plus the 15/16 I would gain, or would I then only have 24 from when I open early?

Fashion Designer
    So... I received my Mysterious Energy, and am now waiting to collect the 20 hour crop for Runestones. Two hours to go... then I can start my battles.

This is my first time split planting crops. Fireapples went off without a hitch, not sure how the 20 hours will go. Apparently, I planted them MUCH later than I should have, though! :-)

Good Luck everyone! :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieandMaryn View Post
    If I start the last chapter early, do I have the 24 hours plus the 15/16 I would gain, or would I then only have 24 from when I open early?
    You get 24 plus the etra 15/16. :-)

Banned
    6hrs and still only 3 energy :/ if i fail this its s8 fault not funny this my acc is mbyte66

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LindenTX View Post
    Non-breedable means a player must win or buy this dragon, but cannot get it by breeding 2 other drags in hopes of getting it. Most battle boss drags & world events & other special DS event drags are non-breedable, so this isn't a surprise. The surprise is that it's a REAL PRIME DRAG!!! This is stellar!!!!
    I know all this. The only special thing (maybe apart from the looks) of primes is that the parents need to be level 15 if you're willing to breed it. Hence my question of what the purpose of a non-breedable prime is. As said before, maybe it's just me

Only spend 2 gold for convenience (getting to bed in time ), only planned out chapter 9 because I was running a bit behind due to this thing called life
    Had no problems with breeding for Fuzzy and Love, mysterious energies came in quickly and the last four battles all needed only one bash

Still crafting empty essences, somehow I kind of like these
    Last edited by Bastiaan0; 05-30-16 at 09:17 AM.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play