Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Just 1 more battle to go and I'm finished with both tales and tournament

Which should be next hour, which also means I'll get 2 dragons when I finish
    hope so for you ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished it, feels good to get 2 dragons at the same time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySasquatch View Post
    Requested our energy 5 hours ago, have multiple accounts, sent on those accounts, have 0/12 5 hours later, have 60+ active neighbors. Looks like the devs in this game programmed this so well, I'll have to spend gold to skip this. So much for doing this legit. Thanks S8! Let's add features that don't work in game! To bad I have this on tape not working, but let's post it so they can mess with our main account...
    OMG how is possible that this is actually happening?? this is not fair to anyone S8!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SexySasquatch View Post
    Requested our energy 5 hours ago, have multiple accounts, sent on those accounts, have 0/12 5 hours later, have 60+ active neighbors. Looks like the devs in this game programmed this so well, I'll have to spend gold to skip this. So much for doing this legit. Thanks S8! Let's add features that don't work in game! To bad I have this on tape not working, but let's post it so they can mess with our main account...
    Likely a stupid question but have you tried closing and reopening the game? That usually updates those counts for me.

Only two more rounds of battle, then I'm all done! Finished the tournament yesterday so I'm hanging on a lv 13 leopard dragon now, for two rounds. With epic champions. Ah well. Still expect to be done by dinner! I really enjoyed this round. So much less hassle than the other events. And great dragons!

Rhino Keeper
    Question... Is there an easy way to know which of my neighbors are active and which are not paying anymore? I need to clean out my neighbor list but don't know where to start! I have over 100...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat9 View Post
    Likely a stupid question but have you tried closing and reopening the game? That usually updates those counts for me.
    My neighbour alr received 20 maps (maps requested yesterday) and today nobody can send him Mysterious Energy
    Is there anyone who has the same problem with him?
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Question... Is there an easy way to know which of my neighbors are active and which are not paying anymore? I need to clean out my neighbor list but don't know where to start! I have over 100...
    If you are willing to be patient and are planning for next time, make a list of all your neighbors and what level they are on. As you get map requests from them and receive maps from them, cross them off the list. In 2 or 3 weeks, then check the remaining neighbors from Social and see if they increased at least one level. Not a fool proof plan, but it works. It does require some time, which doesn't help with this event.

Now off to see how many neighbors have replied to my request for Mysterious Energy.

Or you can always add the people who keep posting on the forum. The more they complain, the more obsessive about playing they likely are (talking about myself here, mind you)

Nightclub Owner
    I don't really like tales event in how we need to wait for neighbors to reply, so I usually don't bother with it, unless it's like this one where the final prize is good
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)