Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    ... I'm relieved to see a Tales event ... At least this way we have 4 days to begin... So nothing to stress over this weekend (for a change!)
    & Actually, we can (and I am going to) relax for a week-ish. Start the tales on 24th, but wait another few days to actually start worrying about it. [The first few days are normally fairly basic and able to complete back to back to back in a day or so].
    I'm gonna spend the next 6 to 7 days just stockpiling food at my normal schedule & not think about tales for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Enjoy your relaxed play time! I like Old Trinket too. I'm mainly evolving from level 3 to 4 for bombs to save food. I have close to 1.5 million food now and my next goal is 2 million.
    At one time I had just over 2mil food. When Primes started, I used those apples to max out several dragons (3 Diamonds, Quetzal, POG, DOD, Aladdin, Gilded Knight, Warrior Princess & a couple others). Now I use those dragons for battle tourneys & to breed for Primes.

Rhino Keeper
    Are we supposed to have an apprentice dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Completing Chapter 2 will award you with an Apprentice Dragon.

Executive Chef
    woow FlatFoot,this must be your work. thay all look woooow.I hope I will make it and have all 3 of them. thay remind me a bit on Forbidden Love dragon tale dragons.But hey.... I loooove this,speachles like I said.Thank you!!

wait a minute....is this suppose to be a Prime Arcone a Prime a reall Prime dragon??
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 05-20-16 at 11:40 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Glad you guys like the dragons. Best of luck getting the Prime Arcane Dragon!

Loove this dragons. I'll start ASAP I want them all. Great job Flat foot.

What do you guys plant in the farm to get plenty of food?

Fashion Designer
    They really are beautiful. Lovely art!
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i want a BREAK ! (sigh)
    Ditto. Can't we at least have a day between these events???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    woow FlatFoot,this must be your work. thay all look woooow.I hope I will make it and have all 3 of them. thay remind me a bit on Forbidden Love dragon tale dragons.But hey.... I loooove this,speachles like I said.Thank you!!

wait a minute....is this suppose to be a Prime Arcone a Prime a reall Prime dragon??
    It's a genuine Prime dragon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DAZLegendz View Post
    What do you guys plant in the farm to get plenty of food?
    I plant most of the day,when I'm at home rushrooms,at night wille I sleep and wille I'm at work Diamondates.sometimes when I have nothing to do I plant upgrapes,but thats only sometimes.
    I try not to fall down with food.will see how much will need here.....
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 05-20-16 at 12:51 PM.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast