Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    I start it right away to have the final day on a sunday. Usually the last day requires a lot of time...
    Makes sense if you need a weekend day for last day. For me Sunday is family day and I have less time on game I am better off with a weekday.

Rhino Keeper
    Perhaps I'm in the minority cause I don't like them at all.
    Personally prefer the Belle and the Aladdin events as those dragons had a more distinctive designs based on their individual characters.
    But I think I'll still participate since the final prize is a Prime dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    I failed to mention just how incredibly B.A. these dragons look Really knocked it out of the park AGAIN, FlatFoot!!

I bought the habitat straightaway as I tend to do when the special ones go on sale. I would suggest though for FF to design a Prime Habitat so that all of the Primes can live together (like the new Diamond habitat)!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Flatfoot.. I'm impressed. Your art has transported this game to new levels. I'm starting to care less on acquiring "older" dragons as they visual suffer next to your babies.

*High fives*

New Resident
    Hi I'm level 21. Have six farms. One is the medium. Do I if I try to upgrade by collecting from islands still plant since I will start on-the-go 24Th? Please do not suggest buying gold as is impossible at this time. All other strategies welcome.

I get the feeling we'll have to breed a Love and a Fuzzy. My first attempt is 33 hour Virtue. Yikes.

Fashion Designer
    WHOA. My first thought was "That looks exactly like a Prime Dragon." And now it actually is one? AMAZING!

But I'm honestly worried we'll need way more food than we've ever needed. Or a hell of a lot gold or gems or something. I can't imagine it'll be easy... I'll probably try my best for this Prime Dragon, but I have my limits Otherwise it just gets stressful and annoying and that's not worth it anymore.
    Oh, and I start with 400k food. Hopefully it'll be enough and hopefully there will be some left at the end.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    So gorgeous, and I love the whole arcane theme! bravo!! <3 LOVE THIS!!! I am gonna build up as much food as i can before I start though, lol...had so many dragons I wanted to feed and grow, I was bad and did not save as much as I should have...

I also adore that habitat, omgod!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent View Post
    I get the feeling we'll have to breed a Love and a Fuzzy. My first attempt is 33 hour Virtue. Yikes.
    Just saw them in the market, too.
    Now I'm wondering - Did we ever had sales on the dragons we needed to breed, like Life? Can't remember it...
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 147 so I assume mine are the tales for high level players.

Chapter 1
    1. Plant 5 Pumpwings
    2. Win 1 Battle Arena match

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast