Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Banned
    Only hope my other 2 Accs don't get this issue , even though mbyte68 got the gold to cover this bug

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    9 hours later and still the same 3 energys
    It happened to me last tale. My neighbor doesn't get the request or they sent and it doesn't register. Sorry you have to go through this. I am not at day 10 yet and hope that i don't have same issue again..

Rhino Keeper
    Well, just sent out my requests about 15 minutes ago, hoping I won't have the same issue, especially since I just have one account.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry but I don't believe it is a "glitch " that so many players are experiencing the same issues which happen to be in the last legs of the events. So close to finishing, spent time, money and enormous amounts of food to hit a brick wall , if you have gold you'll be forced to spend it or buy your way to the Grand Prize. I stopped chasing the carrot but kept my money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't believe it is a "glitch " that so many players are experiencing the same issues which happen to be in the last legs of the events. So close to finishing, spent time, money and enormous amounts of food to hit a brick wall , if you have gold you'll be forced to spend it or buy your way to the Grand Prize. I stopped chasing the carrot but kept my money.
    i think that would be a trading standards unfair gaming issue or something if that was the case, and a glitch/bug is classified also as something that may prevent progress in a game , spending gold can skip that YES but thats unfair to expect people to do that if theres an issue, its like buyin a game at ?40 get home to find u cant open the last level , but can if you pay extra to do so .

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by oxRoseHavenxo View Post
    Attachment 31290

I haven't requested mystic maps in days either but it appears that my neighbors are answering my request for the "mysterious energy" with mystic maps instead.
    Some players do not play the game full time. It is possible that some neighbors are just now sending requests that you made a while ago.

I have not requested maps in over 3 months but even before this event, I will sometimes see that someone answered one of my old map requests.

I personally had no issues getting any of my mysterious energies. I received the last round within 3 hours of sending out requests.

I will flag this issue over, but in the meantime anyone that had issues , please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    thanks kooky allready did so im guessing 9hrs to the end of evernt and stuck with the 3 energys , event status Incomplete when should of been Complete

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    did recieve about 7 new fr to my mbyte68 , its the mbyte66 thats the prob :/ still even after several new fr on that acc and still same 3 energy im on
    Probably won't help this time. But sent you a neighbour request for the future I always answer request frequently
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I've just checked again, and don't see a request from you, so feel free to make me part of your evidence that TL needs to give you your dragon.

Banned
    even took photos to prove my energy 3 and my dragons being at the level they needed to be for completion if they needed more evidence