Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    6hrs and still only 3 energy :/ if i fail this its s8 fault not funny this my acc is mbyte66
    Invited, send me a request.

Banned
    sent , done this and added another 5 and done same , still on 3 :/ and evernt gonna fail at this rate cause it aint moving of 3 :/ i will be done with this and spending more money on this game if i fail this :/

Banned
    im fuming heres still stuck on 3 energys :/

Banned
    i better get my dragon i REFUSE to skip this task and spend more money on gold to do this also :/

Host(ess)
    I faced the same problem. My neighbors sent me 12 mysterious energy. I counted them in the news box. But my totals did not move beyond 5. Did so many force closes. No result. Finally decided to skip with 60 gold. No point grumbling. It is definitely a bug. Let us move on.

Banned
    :/ they better give me my dragon cause of theese bugs jst sent energy request to my new person also still on 3 :/ and yes im force closing then rebooting also :/

Banned
    there is point grumbling when i spent gold i had on battle arena and failed , now they expect me to fund gold to skip this DONT think so , i should be givin this as i whould of completed all the chapters if not for this GAME BREAKING BUG :/

Fashion Designer
    The obvious solution (which I dont know why they have not figured this out yet) is to give an extra day at the end for people to finish up, especially when you make the final day list so extensive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    The obvious solution (which I dont know why they have not figured this out yet) is to give an extra day at the end for people to finish up, especially when you make the final day list so extensive.

the more obvious is to fix the bugs and chapter 10 is quite doable TBH even with the long list of things to do , being stuck needing energys that wont appear is not funny , or spending gold jst cause of a stupid bug is out of the question :/

Banned
    grrr is anybody actually working today in S8 land need this task being made SKIPPED , GOLD put on my acc to skip , or dragon put in my inv :/