Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Your game progress is saved on storm 8 servers. You are safe to delete and reinstall. Make sure you have a storm ID and password set up for your game.
    Thanks! Maybe that will work.

Why do I have only six mysterious energy? I sent out my requests 15 hours ago. I refuse to believe that 74 out of my 80 neighbors are duds! This happened last time we had to request something on one of these adventures. I spent gold last time--not doing that this time. Do I just need better neighbors?

Executive Chef
    It's not your neighbors. It's a glitch in the game that apparently TL didn't fix from the last time this happened. I'm having the same issue and did last time too. I spent gold like you and I'm not doing it again either.

I've uninstalled, hard close, visited neighbors and nothing. 10 neighbors have responded yet I've been stuck on two all day.

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    It's not your neighbors. It's a glitch in the game that apparently TL didn't fix from the last time this happened. I'm having the same issue and did last time too. I spent gold like you and I'm not doing it again either.

I've uninstalled, hard close, visited neighbors and nothing. 10 neighbors have responded yet I've been stuck on two all day.
    What else can be done? I asked over 12 hours ago and only got 1 of 4 needed, yet I received gold a few minutes ago.

Fashion Designer
    I'm also having the runestone issue. here I am at the end of the day on chapter 7 and I only have 4/8, which is where it has sat for 13hrs now. So now, going into chapter 8 tomorrow morning I am a full day behind. I don't know if i'll be able catch up

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    It's around 2-3 per hour but varies; sometimes you get 2 sometimes you get 3
    2.5/hr works good for me. The 2 or 3 is because the first 2.5 counts as 2 with the 0.5 carried over to the next hour, so we get 3 for 2nd hour. 20hr crop gives 50 runestones.

Rhino Keeper
    hi guys. I just experienced a brain fart....here it is...can u collect runestones from farmimg ahead of time or do you have to wait until prompted to do so?

Farm Supplier
    FML. Getting Love Dragon ready I get a Laserlight 15 hours... And then a Virtue for 33 hrs. I hate these chance objectives! It's frustrating and sets you back sooooo much! (Either in gold or time!)

Farm Supplier
    You have to wait until you are on that step!

You can plant the food ahead of time but you can only collect when it tells you to do so.