Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

I just finished Tales and got my Prime!!! I'm extra happy because I wasn't able to complete the last two tales. I would get to the last chapter and get hung up on some Act and end up JUST missing the grand prize.

This time everything went smoothly for me.

The only problem I had .... and this is more of a bummer than a problem... Somehow I ended up accidentally spending gold. I wanted to get through this without dropping any gold bars. BUT that's not how it went down! LOL
    Not 1 .... Not 2 .... Not 3 ... But 4 times .... I somehow managed to pressed a little finish timer on the bottom right side of the game screen. While I was panning left or right my screen would sort of lag and ** POOF ** my gold would magically disappear and my DS would have finished up an Evolution or a Quest or some other nonsense I would have NEVER wasted gold on!!!

Oh well ~ I knew to be careful but from now on I will know to be extra extra careful! I just wish there was a confirm button before I end up spending gold on silly things like that.

Anyway... Sorry this post is so long! I had to rant...lol. Good luck to everyone still playing tales. And congratulations to everyone who made it through and got Prime! He really is a cool looking dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    Finished last night Congrats to all the winners & best of luck to all still plugging away!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations on dragons!

My neighbors are phenomenal. My Mysterious Energy requests for this final day were filled in less than 20 minutes. My 20 hr food planting will be ready in less than an hour. Just need to finish off the battles and I'll be done. Thanks again to everyone for the help and good luck to the rest still trying.

I'm almost done with the tales. I'm awaiting my crops to be done and then the battles (I hope those go smoothly). I have 50 runestones from a 20 hour crop & rest are 8 hours. How many runestones come from the 8 hour crops?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    I'm almost done with the tales. I'm awaiting my crops to be done and then the battles (I hope those go smoothly). I have 50 runestones from a 20 hour crop & rest are 8 hours. How many runestones come from the 8 hour crops?
    16 or 24 from each

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    16 or 24 from each
    Nope. Always 20

Fashion Designer
    All went smoothly for me. Only had to spend alittle gold on the last Runestones collection, due to poor planning on my part. Having three nest helps tremendously.
    Congrats to everybody and thank you to my great neighbors.Edit: great event, thanks S8. Beautiful artwork!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

I finished the Arcane Event. Is there something else to do? I have the 3 Dragons but I'm reading other people's post are we suppose to keep crafting those little bulbs ( not sure what there called sorry) but is there something else to do? And I think we most definitely Need another Evolution temple I can't keep up and raise my Dragons. And I play every single day non stop. My husband sick of it I might be getting a divorce LOL. Cause I'm on this game 24/7 ooooh boy. Hahahahaha
    Tracey8170

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracey8170 View Post
    I finished the Arcane Event. Is there something else to do? I have the 3 Dragons but I'm reading other people's post are we suppose to keep crafting those little bulbs ( not sure what there called sorry) but is there something else to do? And I think we most definitely Need another Evolution temple I can't keep up and raise my Dragons. And I play every single day non stop. My husband sick of it I might be getting a divorce LOL. Cause I'm on this game 24/7 ooooh boy. Hahahahaha
    Congratulations on completing the Tale! As for crafting, some players have continued crafting crystals just because they like them and have excessive materials to do so, it's not required for any thing else. . Or maybe you're referring to the Solar Dragon? If so, that's a different dragon you craft from materials won in the Arena,
    Last edited by ladymakay; 06-02-16 at 10:27 AM.