I just finished Tales and got my Prime!!! I'm extra happy because I wasn't able to complete the last two tales. I would get to the last chapter and get hung up on some Act and end up JUST missing the grand prize.

This time everything went smoothly for me.

The only problem I had .... and this is more of a bummer than a problem... Somehow I ended up accidentally spending gold. I wanted to get through this without dropping any gold bars. BUT that's not how it went down! LOL
Not 1 .... Not 2 .... Not 3 ... But 4 times .... I somehow managed to pressed a little finish timer on the bottom right side of the game screen. While I was panning left or right my screen would sort of lag and ** POOF ** my gold would magically disappear and my DS would have finished up an Evolution or a Quest or some other nonsense I would have NEVER wasted gold on!!!

Oh well ~ I knew to be careful but from now on I will know to be extra extra careful! I just wish there was a confirm button before I end up spending gold on silly things like that.

Anyway... Sorry this post is so long! I had to rant...lol. Good luck to everyone still playing tales. And congratulations to everyone who made it through and got Prime! He really is a cool looking dragon.