Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Farm Supplier
    It took 6 hours to get all my Mysterious Energy, and my first opponent is level 14 Valkyrie. At least it's only four battles.

Fashion Designer
    I just finished

I have to say it was surprisingly easy. I usually evolve the dragons we get immediately, so that saves a lot of time. And then I'll send my first dragon out on those specific quests all the time. That means I have more than enough items. I only spent 12 gold right now for the 4 battles at the end because I wasn't sure if I'll have enough time later today.

I still can't believe it's an actual Prime Dragon I was pretty sure I would never own one
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    I've lost too my first battle dragon 6 times........ It's not even a special opponent, just a rare pink/purple grrrrrr

Rhino Keeper

Red face

I'm finished! Many thanks to all of you who posted tasks, strategy, etc.! I didn't visit the forums in past Tales and it made a HUGE difference! I was sweating out previous Tales, but finished with time to spare thanks to you! Now I'm as addicted to reading the forum as I am the game!

Please help me!!! I am in the last day and only have 9 energy and need 12�������� please send me energy!!!

Just got my last energy. Thank you! Your help is much appreciated.
    Last edited by Cheech257; 06-02-16 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech257 View Post
    Please help me!!! I am in the last day and only have 9 energy and need 12�������� please send me energy!!!
    Add me and send me a request and hopefully I can help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    I've lost too my first battle dragon 6 times........ It's not even a special opponent, just a rare pink/purple grrrrrr
    the game is seriously ragged.
    i have lost twice before i finally won my first battle.
    battle #2 - lost again,, and those opponents i should be able to beat when there is no tales. it is just suddenly all are changed in the time of tales including breeding (what was common suddenly became something you cannot breed)

Rhino Keeper
    It's bedtime for me, so threw 20 gold, speed up 2nd n 3rd battle and give my 2nd opponent an ultimate. I'm annoyed I had to use gold, as I feel like I *****ed! But at least I got all three dragons and hopefully they'll come in useful in the battle arena......... Fingers crossed! And good luck to anyone still competing, feel free to send neighbours invites, if your struggling for your energies! Night!

Rhino Keeper
    Really am I going to loose this one because I am short 2 energy's!!!!

I'm happy to finally complete the tale, to be able to receive an awesome prime dragon. Thank you for providing all the tasks for each chapter which made planning ahead so much easier.

I also wanna thank all my wonderful neighbors who sent all the energys I needed within 2-3 hours...really couldn't have complete the tales without their help.(unless I spent gold)

Congratz to all those who manage to finish and good luck to those still trying to complete the tales...