Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Thanks just might skip the act

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by waimanalokat View Post
    Well this is a heck of a time to breed another pegasas! Fortunately I'm still 2 days from needing fuzzy.
    One Pegasus is better than breeding 2 in a row followed by a Lorekeeper like I did before I bred my Fuzzy. Luckily, even if you lose a day (or two) waiting for Fuzzy, Chapters 6 & 7 go pretty quick and you can catch up relatively easy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    You make a very good point re having the dragons mentioned. I strongly recommend getting Olympus as he is very useful. Can be bought with coins, I delayed way too long getting him. If one gets Virtue as a fail in a Tales, get it ready to breed for next Tales.
    (-snip-)
    I guess I've forgotten the early days!
    Haha, I wouldn't think I was still in the early years at level 99, but compared to all the rest of you, I'm just a baby! Good advice on buying Olympus, I think I will do that. And, as far as these tales go I'm still deciding on how much to spend. I appreciate hearing Primes aren't super-amazing-gotta-have-unbeaten dragons. Maybe I'll just spend enough to skip Love (49 gold) and wait out virtue. I'll still get the first two dragons then and no additional grey hair!

Too bad though, S8 lost a sale though, I was going to buy the habitat as I love the design and had the gold, but it doesn't sit well after needing to gold a dumb goal in the tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    One Pegasus is better than breeding 2 in a row followed by a Lorekeeper like I did before I bred my Fuzzy. Luckily, even if you lose a day (or two) waiting for Fuzzy, Chapters 6 & 7 go pretty quick and you can catch up relatively easy.
    And then must hatch Love dragon in chapter 8. For me that is 2 Laserlight in row and then the best: Virtue and still no Love.
    Chapter 8 starting after 12 h, not good
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Nightclub Owner
    Saving my last 7 tournament battles for the tales event, doesn't make sense for me to keep battling beyond that, 30 is already a lot for me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rado_nik View Post
    And then must hatch Love dragon in chapter 8. For me that is 2 Laserlight in row and then the best: Virtue and still no Love.
    My luck did change as after I bred the Fuzzy, I got Love on the first try.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhaegalViserionDrogon View Post
    I've been on chapter 7 of the tounament for the past two days and I'm not able to breed a love dragon after 4 attempts. Just this morning I got a Virtue dragon from my breeding with only two days to go, my tournament is just about over...Ideas anyone?
    My tournament is over at chapter 7 in an attempt to breed a love dragon I got virtue four times in a row. As virtue takes 33 hours a time to hatch I'm giving up.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rado_nik View Post
    I use diamond with e.g. Laserlight (any white & red) and always get love dragon. You might like to try, good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiola8 View Post
    I use diamond with e.g. Laserlight (any white & red) and always get love dragon. You might like to try, good luck.
    Today later I'll try this combo, but may be I'll spend few gold to speed up Virtue breeding
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

I think I'm on track to complete this event. Every day I've finished before the next day has been released. I'd been stuck at 15 on the tournament for two days so I thought that would hinder me but managed to finally win it last night. Just have to hope 20 doesn't cause too many issues, and that I can grow enough food to get Mage to level 10. I'v got him to 7 in advance so fa, and I am crafting the elemental altar in advance if I can get the parts I'm short.